Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
[Feminine Power] The Essential Course for the Awakening Woman! Becoming Yourself
9/14/2015 5:42:18 PM
[Feminine Power] The Essential Course for the Awakening Woman! Becoming Yourself is a Team Sport...

Did you know that most of your friends, colleagues and family members relate to you in ways that mirror who you are in the present or who you've been in the past?

As a result, these relationships reinforce your current reality, rather than support you to realize your higher potentials.

To unlock your power, you need to have relationships with others, especially other women, who relate to you in ways that are consistent with who you're becoming and the greater truth of your power, vision and possibilities.

I call these relationships “Power Partnerships.”

When Katherine and I initially joined forces and became “Power Partners” we discovered the power that gets unleashed when we come together in this way.

When we met, we had both already been working on ourselves for decades, making slow and steady progress.

Individually, we had accomplished so much, and yet we were both having this experience of the gap between who we were as women and our current relationships and creative contributions.

At first we were just supportive of each other’s aspirations, like most women are with one another.

We would cheer each other on as girlfriends do, with well-meaning sentiments like, “Good luck with your book. I hope it goes well,” or “Best wishes with your Ph.D. You go, girl!”

But late one night, in our teaching room at our center in Los Angeles, everything changed.

I was describing the agony of the isolation I felt in my core pattern of invisibility, and Katherine shared about how her contributions were getting stifled as a result of her self-doubt and insecurities.

We each became fierce in our desire to take a stand for the other to evolve beyond those beliefs and patterns at a whole new level.

I said:

“Katherine, feeling stifled like that has to end! I’m committed to you owning the value of your contribution and receiving the support you need to make the greatest impact with your gifts and talents.”

And Katherine answered me right back with:

“And I won’t have you feeling invisible anymore, Claire! I can see how much you are able to contribute and how brilliant you are, and I’m taking a stand for you to have a break-through around this pattern of invisibility, so you become fully visible in the world and make your greatest contribution.”

Inside this commitment to stand with and for each other to transform ourselves in the ways that mattered most, we began to relate to each other in an entirely new way that was unlike any other relationship either of us had ever had in our lives.

We mirrored each other’s potential and held each other accountable for showing up in those ways that were consistent with the future we were committed to creating, and we began to have very different kinds of conversations with each other.

Very quickly we made quantum leaps in our own evolution and in our ability to create in the world, and these leaps unfolded in ways that surprised and astonished us and everyone we knew.

When we started to relate to each other from this perspective, patterns we had struggled with for years just started to fall away, and within a relatively short period of time we (and our lives) became literally unrecognizable.

Pretty quickly, our clients and students began saying things like, “What’s happening with you two?” and “There’s something going on between you two and we want to be part of it!”

We invited some of the women in our community to join with us to begin to pioneer a whole new culture of women standing with and for each other, relating to each other inside the fullness of their potentials.

In our masculine culture that celebrates the power of the individual, we’ve been led to believe that we’re weak, inadequate, or somehow flawed if can't gain mastery over our lives by ourselves.

The real truth, however, is that we are relational beings, and we need a particular kind of support from others, especially other women, in order to thrive and come into the fullness of our power.

So, today, I want to validate the deeper knowing you may already be sensing without realizing it:

You can't fully become yourself by yourself.

Becoming yourself and making the greatest difference with your gifts is a team sport, not a solo race.

Most of us have spent decades struggling in isolation, trying to break free from old patterns and launch our creativity into the world.

Even though some of us have supportive friends and family members, our inner experience is that we’re alone and our full flourishing is a personal problem we have to tackle by ourselves.

And what's even worse is that we beat ourselves up for not being able to do it alone.

This new culture of women feeding each other power is the very foundation of our Feminine Power programs...

Feminine Power: The Essential Course for the Awakening Woman...

Over the years, we’ve distinguished a whole core set of agreements and ways of relating to one another that will give you (and all your “sisters”) access to an unprecedented level of real power.

We’ll go through the whole course together inside this new culture of shared power, and you’ll learn how to create it with your own friends, colleagues, and other loved ones in your life.

In our Feminine Power Course, we’ve discovered the secret to creating these kinds of relationships with other women so that you can fast-track your personal transformation and unleash your creative contributions into the world.

Our course graduates have told us that these principles, and the support from the other women in the course, have given them access to exponential growth and empowered them to cause and create positive things in the world in a way that nothing else they’ve done ever has.

Here’s what a few of them have said about how much the support they’ve received from other women in the course has meant in their lives:

“I have never experienced this kind of trust before. And I have never experienced this kind of support before. The support I give and receive from my Feminine Power sisters is life-changing. It is life-giving. We in this collective are not all the same. We each have our own journeys. And yet we are unified in our stand to live the life that no one else can live—our own.”

—Jen, San Francisco, California

“This is the most relevant and transformational course I’ve taken in my 65 years of life. It’s connected me to my deepest core and to the widest universe. I’ve become more keenly aware of my stumbling blocks, potential, passion, vision of my unique contribution to this world, the ways to go about realizing it, and the urgency and importance for myself and all women to bring their singular gifts forward to make the crucial evolutionary changes the world needs now.”

—Margot, Washington, D.C.

“Since attending Feminine Power: The Essential Course for the Awakening Woman, I have maintained friendships with women who were in the course with me. These have frequently been a source of comfort and inspiration. But what has really amazed me is how many powerful women I’ve connected with in the past few months, since we made the decision to settle in Atlanta. These are all women who are ready to collaborate in evolutionary projects. It seems that everywhere I go, I meet another phenomenal woman with an idea that dovetails with my vision. It’s been quite an amazing process!”

—Phyllis, Atlanta, Georgia

It's only by coming together in a shared commitment to feed each other power and to support one another to step into our larger destiny, that our lives are able to flourish.

Click Here for more information:

Do You Have a Support Deficit in Your Life?

Find out with this reflection exercise:

1. Think about an area of your life that you most want to transform, e.g. your love life, career, health, finances, etc.

2. Think about an aspect of this part of your life that is currently the most challenging. Then take a moment to breathe into the feelings in your body and your own experience of this challenge.

3. Answer the following questions:

How many other women in your life know about this challenge you’re going through and are supporting you with it?

How much support from others have you reached out and asked for?

How many resources have you tried to access?

If you haven’t gotten a lot of support around this area, begin to be curious about why. It might be because, like most women, you have internal barriers to receiving support. We don’t want to appear weak, inadequate or needy.

4. What might need to shift in you to allow you to open up to receiving support and resources around this current challenge?

The key to making the greatest difference with your gifts is to open up to receive support from others who share a mutual commitment to realizing their own potentials.

It's often challenging to find women who share our passion to evolve, as well as a commitment to go “all the way” to be of service with the precious gifts and talents that have been placed in all of our hands.

And most of us haven’t yet been shown how to relate to others in ways that foster true interdependence and mutual support at the level that we need to become fully ourselves.

In our Feminine Power course, you’ll discover the specific new shared agreements and new ways of relating through your relationships with other women in the course that will enable you to access and receive the support you’ve been missing.

Click Here for more information:

In Module 4 of our 7-Week Online Course, "The Power to Change the World," you’ll discover . . .

The essential differences between ordinary friendships and Power Partnerships, and why you absolutely must up-level your relationships in order to realize the greatest possibilities of your life.

Why playing the “biggest game” you can imagine is imperative for your success in life.

Why you can only become your authentic self and take your rightful place in the world inside of a field of empowered relationship with others.

The true purpose of all of your relationships, and how to begin generating mutually empowered partnerships that will lift and inspire you toward making your greatest contributions.

The secrets to creating ecstatic intimacy and deepened connection with others that will support you to come into the full expression of your power in the world.

How to master the art of generating extraordinary soulfulness, authentic care, and relatedness wherever you are.

How to collaborate and create with others to unleash limitless co-creativity to fulfill your mutual potentials.

We created the Feminine Power 7-Week Online Course to give you what's been missing up until now: a proven 7-step process to unlock your destiny, and be fully supported by true partners who will share in your journey toward a flourishing life.

Join us and our extraordinary course community, as well as our committed team of certified Feminine Power coaches, who will stand beside you to help you evolve beyond the patterns of the past, bring forward your greatest gifts, and realize the fullness of your potentials.

Join Us To Awaken Your Feminine Power!

With love,

Claire Zammit

Feminine Power: The Essential Course for the Awakening Woman...

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+2