Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
My Soul Sings In the Divine
9/13/2015 12:43:14 PM

The Daily Prayer 09.13.2015

My Soul Sings In the Divine

Rev. Martha Quintana, Senior Minister

My soul finds and sings of the Divine even before the sun rises. It rests in the knowing that it knows, and when I allow myself to feel the full power of my own soul-fullness, I simply rest in faith and know that all is well.

This morning I invoke and evoke the Divine and know that as I do, I invoke and evoke every living creature everywhere. The Life of the I AM is my life and I stand in the I AM of Abundance, Beauty, Truth, Health, Life, Love, Service, Creativity, Divine Unfoldment. I am what IT is and the fiber of my being is born of It.

Knowing the totality of my being exists right here and right now, I affirm and declare abundance, beauty, truth, and health. My soul sings in the Divine. Every action I take contributes to my own joy and as I revel in this happiness, it spreads to every person I encounter and to every person who reads this prayer. I am part of all that is and I am part of the fabric of life. Therefore, I claim appreciation, goodness, health, and happiness. I claim it and see my own perfection. I claim it and see the perfection of everyone else. It’s a good day.

I give thanks. I am alive with gratitude, and I appreciate all of the love that I personally experience and that everyone outside of me experiences. I am filled with the grace of God and I am so glad that there are no obstacles to this experience. I am grateful for every single person who is part of or who acknowledges the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living. Together we are building a world that works for everyone – I am so grateful.

I release this word and know it is done. And So It Is. Amen.

Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #soul #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!