Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
A Meditation
9/12/2015 1:24:53 PM

The Daily Prayer 09.12.2015

“A Meditation

Alicia K. Hanlen, RScP

Alicia Hanlen, RScP Taos, NM

I take this precious moment to sit in the silence. As I breathe in, I feel the essence of Spirit, as it surrounds me and engulfs me. I allow the fullness of the experience as I temporarily suspend my attachment to my body. Any thoughts or concerns of exterior conditions or presumed obstacles are interrupted, and I give them no leave to enter this moment. I swim in the consciousness of the Infinite, soaking up the peace, the joy, the solitude.

There is nothing outside, no barriers, no interference – just the simplicity and the totality of my connection with the all-prevading Presence of Spirit. As a drop of water merges with the entirety of the ocean, I merge in my connection with the One Life. I allow the feeling of that freedom to wash over and engulf me in this quiet moment of acceptance of who and whose I AM.

There is peace. There is beauty. The illusion of separation recedes, as my immersion into the consciousness of the Oneness is complete. There is acceptance. There is freedom. I soak in the sweetness of this moment, and savor the taste and the feel of this solitude. I breathe it in. I feel the Presence. I allow it to be at the forefront of my experience. There is release. There is surrender.

I am filled with a sense of euphoria, as my body, mind and spirit are refreshed, invigorated, and re-vitalized! As I move forward into my human experience in this everyday reality, I do so with a renewed sense of connection with every person I encounter, every circumstance in which I find myself. There is order. There is grace. I relax into the flow of Life, knowing all is in perfect, divine right order.

Thank you dear Spirit for this revelation of the truth of my being. I am so blessed.

Alicia K. Hanlen, RScP

Taos Center for Spiritual Living

Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #meditation #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!