Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
The Beauty of the Crooked Way
9/9/2015 1:44:15 PM

The Daily Prayer 09.09.2015

“The Beauty of the Crooked Way

Tilia Giron, RScP

Tilia Giron, RScP

My goal these days is simply to be with what is – to notice what arises. It is to not move to change either me or something external to me. It is to recognize that I do not need to make the crooked way straight – that there is beauty and perfection in the crooked way – a beauty that is all its own, a beauty that exalts beyond that which is recognizable and because it is beyond my current state of consciousness, it is also presently unknowable.

Were I to choose to change something, that which I would choose to change would be that with which I would identify. To identify with something would move my attention to the object/area and away from my center. That unconscious movement of mind then hooks me and I am caught even more, taken by my own automatic pattern away from that calm choiceful center.

So, the more I can be still and witness, the more I can observe where I may want to go without going there. And I can make a different choice. To be a witness enables me to learn more about me and about the Power within. It helps me to allow existence to occur without interference from me. It also invites me to quiet my stirring emotions and hold onto a presence of mind or spirit that I believe is kinder, more compassionate, and ultimately, more loving. It further fills me with an awe of the Divine Spirit.

For me to choose to remain in the observing stillness requires a faith in the Divine Presence, a willingness to trust that no matter what occurs or does not, it is for my highest good. Experience is, after all, a part of this Divine Journey. And the Divine is Sweet Beyond Comprehension, Caring Beyond Imagination, Giving Without Hold and a Constant Companion – always Present and Providing no matter what.

It is in witnessing and allowing that God opens vistas for me so wide that I find present consciousness transcended and life transformed even sweeter. I invite you to take time today to witness without acting, regardless of how strongly you may feel, and, most especially, when you feel strongly. And see what follows. Notice the gifts. Regardless of whether you witness or not, know undeniably that you are incredibly and constantly loved by the Divine Presence that created us and with whom we are always one.

Grateful for this knowing, I declare for me and for you a day filled with tremendous love, transcendent consciousness, and only good in so many different ways including joy, abundance and prosperity. Anything to the contrary does not exist for God, therefore, anything contrary cannot exist for me or for you. I release my word knowing it is so. And so it is!

Tilia Giron is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #beauty #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!