Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Love is the Ultimate Elixir
9/8/2015 1:35:00 PM

The Daily Prayer 09.08.2015

Love is the Ultimate Elixir

Ardy Reed, RScP

Ardy Reed, RScP

There is One Life and it is Love…

Love is in my heart, in my mind, in my body, and in my actions. It is this Presence that penetrates every cell of my body, every thought in my mind, and pours into every action I take.

In realizing this, I know that every experience I have comes from love. It is this beautiful force that envelopes me, fills me with joy, goodness, and graciousness toward all things! As this elixir pours in and through me, every single experience I have is empowered by this amazing and glorious force. Peace and harmony flows through me, and allows me to fully acknowledge that every experience is in perfect harmony with love.

And just as I know this is true for me, I also know this is true for you! Our experience in this very moment is to recognize that this is the ultimate power in the center of our being! As we recognize this, so do others who experience our light!

I am so grateful for this experience that we have right now– in this very moment!

I release it knowing it is here in every moment we share for the law is the perfect partner to my word!

And so it is!

Ardy Reed is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #love #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!