Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Rush Limbaugh: Trump will beat Clinton by ‘landslide proportions’!
5/6/2016 3:45:40 PM
Rush Limbaugh: Trump will beat Clinton by ‘landslide proportions’! -

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh is predicting a general election victory for Donald Trump, now that the real estate mogul is the presumptive GOP presidential nominee.

“My instinctive feeling right now is that Trump is gonna win, beat Hillary badly, that it could be landslide proportions,” he said during his show on Wednesday.

Limbaugh said he doesn’t think people get “why Trump won this.”
“I don’t think they understand at all the reasons people support Trump,” he said.

“And the deeper people are entrenched in politics, and the more they are accustomed to the templates and the handbooks and the theories and the playbooks, the less they’re gonna understand it.”

People in the Never Trump movement and Trump’s many other competitors tried to beat him but couldn’t, he said. He pointed to the many negative ads that were run against Trump that failed to stunt his candidacy.

“Against a message like Trump’s, if your counter message is, ‘I’m the most conservative guy running,’ that’s not going to work,” he said.

“Even if you are, and even if you’re good at it, it’s not gonna make a dent. Because none of this is about ideology right now. That’s why everybody’s talking about populism having overtaken conservatism. That hasn’t happened, but at this moment of time it looks like it,” he continued.

“In this particular set of circumstances it looks like it. Any number of things that 17 people tried — and Hillary Clinton is next up, and we shall see.”

Source: http://thehill.com

- See more at: http://politicalsitenews.com/rush-limbaugh-trump-will-beat-clinton-landslide-proportions/#sthash.MIqaFRO8.dpuf

- See more at: http://politicalsitenews.com/rush-limbaugh-trump-will-beat-clinton-landslide-proportions/#sthash.MIqaFRO8.dpuf

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Rush Limbaugh: Trump will beat Clinton by ‘landslide proportions’!
5/6/2016 3:57:48 PM
Donald Trump on Benghazi: ‘Hillary Clinton Decided to Go Home and Sleep’!!! -

GOP frontrunner Donald Trump, looking toward the general election, criticized Democrat frontrunner Hillary Clinton and President Obama’s foreign policy during his formal address on Wednesday at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington, D.C.

“We have made the Middle East more unstable and chaotic than ever before,” Trump said. “Our actions in Iraq, Libya and Syria have helped unleash ISIS. And we’re in a war against radical Islam, but President Obama won’t even name the enemy!”

“We’ve let our rivals and challengers think they can get away with anything,” he added. “If President Obama’s goal had been to weaken America, he could not have done a better job.”

Trump then turned his attention to Clinton.

“Hillary Clinton also refuses to say the words “radical Islam,” even as she pushes for a massive increase in refugees,” he jabbed.

- See more at: http://politicalsitenews.com/donald-trump-benghazi-hillary-clinton-decided-go-home-sleep/#sthash.SA5JWRLr.dpuf

Jim Allen III

+1
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Trump Chosen by God To Stop America's Destruction - Astounding 2011 Prophecy
5/29/2016 4:48:36 PM

Trump Chosen by God To Stop America's Destruction - Astounding 2011 Prophecy

Rick Wiles interviews retired firefighter Mark Taylor who was given this prophetic revelation in 2011. The Lord has chosen Mr. Trump to bring America back from the brink of destruction. Mr. Taylor wrote this amazing prophecy in 2011 giving us a glimpse of what's to come and why all who attack Mr. Trump will fall by the wayside. What's amazing is that this revelation has gone forth to thousands. The wrath of God has come not for the people of America but for the leaders of the establishment. The hour of judgment is upon them. The light has begun to shine and the darkness of evil will prevail no more.

Read more at
http://www.trunews.com/gods-man-firefighter-shares-2011-vision-of-president-trump/9KjRV5Y8okPDsSPE.99

Jim Allen III

+1
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Trump: Clinton, Globalist Friends "Want To Scare The American People Out Of Voti
7/2/2016 4:22:57 PM

Trump: Clinton, Globalist Friends "Want To Scare The American People Out Of Voting For A Better Future"

Trump: Clinton, Globalist Friends "Want To Scare The American People Out Of Voting For A Better Future"

559 Shares

Donald Trump took on Hillary Clinton and her friends in global finance that "want to scare the American people out of voting for a much better future" in a speech he delivered on cost of trade Tuesday.

"Hillary Clinton and her friends in global finance want to scare America into thinking small and they want to scare the American people out of voting for a better future," Trump said in Monessen, Pennsylvania today.

"My campaign has the opposite message," Trump said.

From Trump's speech on Tuesday:

TRUMP: I want you to imagine how much better your life can be if we start believing in America again.

I want you to imagine how much better our future can be if we declare independence from the elites who've led us to one financial and foreign policy disaster after another.

Our friends in Britain recently voted to take back control of their economy, politics and borders.

I was on the right side of that issue - with the people - while Hillary, as always, stood with the elites, and both she and president Obama predicted that one wrong.

Now it's time for the American people to take back their future.

That's the choice we face. We can either give in to Hillary Clinton's campaign of fear, or we can choose to Believe In America.

We lost our way when we stopped believing in our country.

America became the world's dominant economy by becoming the world's dominant producer.

The wealth this created was shared broadly, creating the biggest middle class the world had ever known.

But then America changed its policy from promoting development in America, to promoting development in other nations.

We allowed foreign countries to subsidize their goods, devalue their currencies, violate their agreements, and cheat in every way imaginable.

Trillions of our dollars and millions of our jobs flowed overseas as a result.

Watch the full speech: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/06/28/trump_clinton_globalist_friends_want_to_scare_american_people_out_of_voting_for_a_better_future.html

Jim Allen III

+1
Linda Hoffman

173 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Trump: Clinton, Globalist Friends "Want To Scare The American People Out Of Voti
7/2/2016 8:39:25 PM
Great speech! And if people didn't understand what he explained in 1st grade language (not a pun on Donald Trump), then those who didn't get it will remain asleep forever!!! I do hope he woke up 1000's and 1000's at Monessen, PA during his visit and speech!!!

I also think I have visited this town when I lived in Maryland. I will do some research to figure out if I did or not. The name sounds so familiar, I just need to check my photos to be sure.
Sign up for my newsletter Get Info on Pet Massage, Pet Health Tips and More http://eepurl.com/bGYSQ5 Visit My Photography Site: http://www.redbubble.com/people/photogonthefly
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!