Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Belief, Faith and Prayer
9/7/2015 2:04:53 PM

The Daily Prayer 09.07.2015

“BELIEF, FAITH AND PRAYER

Joy Lynn Hertz, RScP

Joy Lynn Hertz, RScP

Oh Sweet Beloved. I am ready to express the deepest and most profound Love that resides within me. God’s World is The Divine. God’s Love creates out of the Good itself. God’s Grace exemplifies Infinite Possibility, Bounty, Beauty, Creativity, Love, Goodness, Pure Joy.

As I am made in the image and likeness of The Divine I know that God created me out of Good Itself, for I am Infinite Possibility, Bounty, Beauty, Creativity, Love, Goodness, Pure Joy. God called my name and I was created. I AM the very fabric of God. As I know this is true for me, I know with certainty it is true for you as well.

In this moment, I accept the Good that The Divine has so generously bestowed upon me. I move beyond all self-imposed limitation and accept the love and infinite blessings that are at the ready for me today. This love is boundless, and comes in the perfect form of health, wealth, wisdom, clarity, right action and oh, so much more. My every heart’s desire is brought into fruition easily and effortlessly for it is done unto me as I BELIEVE. As I take the simple action to change my thoughts, my life changes instantly. IT IS THAT SIMPLE. God always provides me with every Good thing. My affirmative mode of thought is my FAITH. Whatever I have FAITH in, I am putting my attention to.

That Faith manifests my heart’s desires every time. This law is immutable, invariable and absolute. And as I place my PRAYER, my heart’s desire in the hands of The Divine, I let it go knowing that my PRAYER, my heart’s desire is in alignment and unified with the process that takes place in my Mind.

My same Mind that is in communion with the Power and Grace of God. And so my heart is filled to overflowing with deep abiding gratitude in the knowing that Infinite Possibility, Bounty, Beauty, Creativity, Love, Goodness, Pure Joy is my birthright and I accept it now.

And so with love and deep appreciation, I release my Word into the Law knowing it cannot come back to me void.

IT IS DONE! IT IS COMPLETE! AND SO IT IS!

Amen.

Joy Lynn Hertz is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #belief #Faith #Prayer #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!