Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
19 Of The Most Beautiful Places To Live In The World
9/7/2015 9:44:28 AM
19 Of The Most Beautiful Places To Live In The World

#19 Burano, Italy

A vibrant amalgamation of rich hues of pinks, blues, yellows and reds richly contrast the deep calm of the green waters in this exotic location of Burano, Italy. It is as pretty as a picture, and a place you could stay in forever. Towering against the canal is the tall church tower in the background, which sets off a vintage charm to the scene. The little boats in the calm waters add to the picture postcard effect. The entire scenery is an exquisite blend of color and charm. The bright colors in which the buildings lining the canal have been painted are picturesque and transport us to a fairytale like place.

Standing tall against the backdrop of a deep blue ocean is the Oia Village in Santorini in Greece. The blue rooftops of the dome shaped buildings on the rocks overlook an even deeper blue ocean and the entire effect is mesmerizing. The pristine charm of the white walls that make up these buildings adds an ethereal beauty to the setting. The punctuation of color in the form of bright blue and red gates make the entire scenery a sight to behold. Man made beauty competes with nature to create a charming landscape that looks heavenly and captivating in all its glory.

#17 Colmar, France

If there ever were a destination that you could stay on forever and never be overcome by the breathtaking beauty of it, it has to be this quaint little street in Colmar, France. The closely stacked houses resemble little matchstick boxes and they sit on a platform that overlooks the clear waters of a flowing canal of green lush water. Autumn foliage is in bloom and adds an extra dot of color to the beautiful scenery that is rich in hues of yellow and pink that adorn the paints of the walls of the buildings that overlook the calm waters of the flowing stream.

#16 Tasiilaq, Greenland

Rows and rows of houses painted in vibrant colors of the rainbow stand against the beautiful blue and white snow capped mountains and water. The teal colored mountains with a rich icing of snow stand proudly against the bewitching blue waters flowing at their foot. Adding more beauty to the scenic power of this setting are the lush green lands and winding roads. These make their way through a maze of multicolored houses that are scattered all over the scenery. Deep, rich colors of navy, brick and chrome are unified with dark blue roofs that flow from the color of the mountains in the backdrop.

#15 Savannah, Georgia

A welcoming canopy of green embraces the entire frame of this photograph os Savannah, Georgia. The winding path is surrounded by rich foliage in green. The trees on either side of the path almost seem to hold hands in welcoming a visitor to walk under their shade. The very sight is refreshing and you can almost feel the fresh breath of cool air here that transports the viewer to a place far from the hustle and bustle of the everyday life. With sprawling branches that elegantly meet at the peaks and reveal an arc that leads to a long passage, this is a feast for the eyes and a destination to never miss.

#14 Newport, Rhode Island

Featured here are two bright houses that could have walked out of a fairytale. The richness of the letterbox red and bright blue complement each other beautifully. Hedges trimmed to perfection add an extra boost of color and bring green into the scenery. These houses in Newport, Rhode Island, can hold your attention for hours at a stretch. The old world charm is further enhanced with more details like the brick chimney and budding flowers that stretch at the doorway. Tiled roofs in grey add a subtle innocence to the otherwise bright colors of the houses. Overall, it is one of the most beautiful destinations you could live in.

#13 Juzcar, Spain

An entire village in teal is a fascinating sight, and this is what you behold in Juzcar, Spain. Every building, big or small, is unified in turquoise and teal and makes a wonderful backdrop for the greenery that is abundant around it. Rows and rows of houses in bright blue look cheery and uplift the mood instantly. The tiny black windows that adorn the faces of these buildings, add dimension to the view. Set against clear skies with fluffy white snowy clouds that float over a blue ocean of houses, the entire view is captivating and it is a wonderful destination to be in.

#12 Český Krumlov, Czech Republic

Flaming into view with zesty orange and fiery yellows are the rooftops at Cesky Krumlov in the Czech Republic. Every rooftop in this quaint little city is adorned with the rich color of orange on it and this has a signature style like no other. The orange is starkly brought in focus with the power of the bright green foliage that fills every nook and corner in the landscape. The cool waters that flow beneath the buildings and the simple bridge that crosses over from one shore to the other make this picture perfect. Lone towers of turquoise point towards white skies that expand over green meadows in the backdrop.

#11 Wengen, Switzerland

Swiss Alps covered in snow and illuminated by the bright rays of the sun, overlook calm green pastures that run into a busy town. The entire image is one of magnificence with several elements that abound in beauty, all of which charm the sight. The deep blue of the sky contrasts perfectly with the white of the mountain tops. The lush green meadows that flow into high buildings in oranges, reds and whites are a treasure to see. Tall coniferous trees and tiny bushes, all add greenery to the setting and this is a dream destination that you could stare at forever.

View More

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+2
RE: 19 Of The Most Beautiful Places To Live In The World
9/7/2015 10:19:02 AM
Lovely shares, Luis. There is a road in Wrightsville, GA that has bowing trees similar to the ones you have displayed for Savannah. 
+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/7/2015 10:58:10 AM

Thanks for visiting, Jan; I am happy you have this early. The place in Georgia you mention must be indeed charming, I would love to go see it some day.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/7/2015 2:23:02 PM
Miguel,

You always come up with the best things. I love all this color, I would be right at home. I hope we can all visit all these places soon.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/7/2015 4:21:42 PM

So do I, Myrna; all that color is what grabbed my attention to this site in the first place.

Thanks for stopping by and posting.

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!