Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
I Am the Love of God Made Manifest
9/6/2015 12:44:16 PM

The Daily Prayer 09.06.2015

“I Am the Love of God Made Manifest

Rev. Martha Quintana, Senior Minister

Rev. Martha Quintana, Senior Minister

The beginning of this new day is the beginning of my new life. Every morning I am refreshed and made new and I know today is a new day and a new me. I Am is All There Is and It is the breath in my body, my spirit, and the life all around me. This Still-Morning-Life presses in around me telling me that the Beauty of Life is God, too. I am certain that All There Is is what I am. I Am is searching for Recognition even now. I Recognize God. I call It in. I call Forth that Power that is just to be in Its Presence and in Its Love for I am all that It is.

In this moment I align with It through my breath. I breathe in the Power and breathe out the Power and know that the Peace of my body, the Holy Spirit of my being surrenders to the Power of God. It made me and I welcome It home to my body and this day. As I welcome it home for me, I welcome it for every person who reads my prayer. We are alive!

I affirm and declare, in this moment, a love so pure that it washes away all unhealthy and unnatural attachments in my life. I stand in the midst of God’s Beauty and revel in my own beauty. I stand in the midst of God’s Peace and revel in my own peace. I am the Love of God made manifest again and again. In this moment, I simply accept and savor it. I am the love of God. It’s that simple.

I am the love of God and I am grateful. I am happy that I have this day to experience my life. I am grateful for my family, my friends, and my community. I am grateful for all the love that pours through my heart in this moment, and most of all, I am grateful that I have glimpsed God first thing this morning. It’s a grand day.

I release my word and know that this prayer is done. And so it is. Amen.

Rev. Martha Quintana is Senior Minister at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #manifest #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!