Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
God Expresses Through Each of Us in Whatever Way WE Decide
9/2/2015 1:01:35 PM

The Daily Prayer 09.02.2015
“God Expresses Through Each of Us in Whatever Way WE Decide”
Glenn Buckland, RScP

Glenn Buckland, RScP

As I linger in the company of loved ones and embrace my brand new Grand Daughter’s arrival on the planet I recognize that God is All of It. The essence and presence of Life Itself, the light and the atmosphere along with the feelings, thoughts and actions are God expressing Itself and there is nothing else.

Understanding that I am It, immersed in It, working with It through my consciousness and knowing that It works me I affirm Oneness. The One Perfect Thing is me, and you. Nothing exists that is not part of this Oneness and all of It works effortlessly to manifest our human experience.

The realization of One Power, One grand idea, One Life, One Being permeates me as I absorb all the goodness this experience offers. I honor the path of self discovery and know that God expresses through each of us in whatever way WE decide. I know that I Am It and the Nature of this One Beautiful Thing is Love, Benevolence, Expression, Freedom and I know that the nature of It is the nature of Me. And so I lean into life with faith and a high ambition to be a pure conduit of these divine qualities of Life. I am not judged or punished rather I am embraced and supported. There is nothing in the Universe working against me only a Benevolent Source that says “YES!” In this moment I say “YES!” to life, my life, the life I’ve come to lead knowing that it is all part of Divine unfolding.

With so much to be thankful for, I relax into infinite grace. I have no resistance to the goodness around me and my gratitude is immense for every breath, every moment, every dream and ambition.

Knowing it is well and good, I release my word into the Law where it is received and made manifest, now.

And so it is.

Glenn Buckland is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #godexpressesthrougheachofusaswedecide #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!