Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
One Loving Source
8/29/2015 1:55:30 PM

The Daily Prayer 08.29.2015
“One Loving Source”
Kamatara Paula Filipiak Johnson, RScP

Kamatara Paula Filipiak Johnson, RScP - Life is One Loving Source Expressing , God

I recognize the Presence of the One Loving Source, the All-That-Is. I turn inward and outward and know that Spirit is always expressing, the Infinite in the here and now and beyond.

And so I am part of the expression of the One Loving Source. I am God in action in the here and now. I walk in Spirit, as Spirit.

Rooted in this connection with the Divine, I fully allow the still small voice to speak, for Spirit to fill my heart and inform my actions. I know all the answers are in the Divine. I have access to the Infinite warehouse of possibilities. The way for me becomes clear and easy. My path unfolds with grace and confidence, fully supported by the Divine.

I am always so grateful for the gifts of Spirit, the strength and clarity that come when I am still and mindful of God. I appreciate the bounty that comes from inspiration which flows into my life. I know all is well and I am blessed.

So with grace and confidence, I release this prayer into the Law, knowing that Spirit is on the job. It is done and already manifesting perfectly for the best and highest good. And so it is.

Kamatara Paula Filipiak Johnson is a Practitioner at High Desert Center For Spiritual Living

Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #onelovingsource #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

http://www.riograndecenterforspiritualliving.org/one-loving-source/
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!