Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
The Law is the Servant of the Spirit
8/26/2015 12:59:01 PM

The Daily Prayer 08.26.2015
“The Law is the Servant of the Spirit”
Kerry Blecha, RScP

Kerry Blecha,RScP

There is a Supreme Intelligence in the Universe. It is the Absolute Spirit that surrounds all things. This Divine presence is Universal to all because It is the First Cause, the Unborn and the Great I Am. God is Eternal, the One and Only Spirit. God is Perfect Love, Wisdom, Intelligence, Power, and Substance. God is the One Mind and the Only Truth.

This Spirit is my Spirit. It is my life. I am united with Spirit for as a creation of God I cannot be separate. I know the Divine Being directs my movements, brings success, prosperity, happiness, fills my life with Love, Joy and Peace. As this is true for me I know that it is true for everyone, everywhere and for eternity. This must be so for there is One Life, One Love, and One Perfect Being. This Life is shared by all Creation. I believe and accept this precious Gift of God’s Life. I walk in Spiritual Beauty, breath the Breath of the Divine, sing the song of Blessed Love, and write the words of the Creative One. I know the Truth that is God.

With love of all things God in my heart and in eternal gratitude I thank spirit for the gifts of this Life. I am deeply grateful for each heartbeat and each breathe. I live in and of the Divine.

Now I release these thoughts into the Law of God, which has acted upon them and made them real in the lives of all. For the Law is the servant of Spirit. The Law has moved my thoughts into reality without judgment, as is the Nature of God.

And so It Is

Kerry Blecha is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #thelawistheservantofthespirit #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

http://www.riograndecenterforspiritualliving.org/the-law-is-the-servant-of-the-spirit/
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!