Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
I Learn Life’s Lessons with Grace and Ease
8/25/2015 1:40:09 PM

The Daily Prayer 08.25.2015
“I Learn Life’s Lessons with Grace and Ease”
Tammi Lambert, RScP

Tammi Lambert, RScP

God is in and through everything that is, and is all-powerful, always present and is infinite. All joy, bliss and love are an expression of this infinite source. God is good, unlimited abundance, wealth, success, perfection and harmony.

I am connected and one with that divine source of energy. Therefore, I have within me the spiritual power to cause my life in a powerful and miraculous way.

I affirm and declare that I am safe and protected, and that no weapon formed against me can prosper. I learn life’s lessons with grace and ease, without the suffering of the past. I am at peace with uncertainty, knowing I am blessed beyond measure. Everything I put my hand to do is successful, blessed, and energized by the highest spiritual energy. I am at peace, knowing that all that I need and want is supplied to me from endless miraculous sources in perfect and harmonious time. I experience deep love, respect, and generosity in my work and personal relationships. I am willing to be used by Spirit to reveal the truth to the world, and Spirit shows up again and again in the most miraculous ways.

I am so thankful for this truth about my life. So, with gratitude, and in full faith, I release this prayer into the Creative Law, knowing that it is so.

And so, it is.

Tammi Lambert is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #ilearnlifeslessonswithgraceandease #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!