Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
The Love Affair with the Divine
8/23/2015 12:52:01 PM

The Daily Prayer 08.23.2015
“The Love Affair with the Divine”
Rev. Martha Quintana, Senior Minister

Rev. Martha Quintana, Senior Minister

There is One Love; a Love so pervasive, so ancient that it precedes time. This Love is so large that the entire universe is only a thumbnail in its grandeur and It is so bright that even the sun pales in comparison. This Love is Harmony, Order, Life, Divine Unfoldment, Absolute Peace, Truth, Health and Grace. There is no place that Love is not.

I know that Love is right where I’m sitting, praying this prayer. I am made of this Love and I know that it knits the cells of my body so that It can know me as me. It is my life and It is everyone and everything in my life; knitting them so that I may have the experience of my life, my relationships, and my good. I am certain of this. Like It, I am harmony, order, life, divine unfoldment, absolute peace, truth, health, and grace. As I know this for me, I know this for everyone who reads this prayer.

In this moment, I affirm and declare a love with the Divine so complete that there is no room for doubt. I am filled with a vision and a grace so large that it fills me with its purpose and allows me to know my own grace. I am so taken with Love that all I know is Its embrace and through the experience of Love, I am lifted higher in consciousness and know my creativity more than ever. My love affair with the Divine lets me know the experience of my life in joy and in grace. Anything that may be troublesome falls away never to return and all solutions present themselves easily and effortlessly.

I am so grateful. I am happy that all burdens fall away in the presence of Love and I am so happy that I am surrounded by love through my family, my community, and my friends. I am grateful that the experience of my life is grace and that faith lights my path. Thank you, Love.

Now that this prayer is complete, I simply release it into the Law where it can be made manifest.

And So It Is.

Amen!

Rev. Martha Quintana is Senior Minister at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #Divine #Love #gratitude #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!