Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
~ ~ ~ NEW EMO and 12 Daily Pro ~ ~ ~ UPDATE!
2/3/2006 4:14:28 PM
(This is a repeat of a post that I just wrote in another forum. I have some friends who aren't members of that forum so here it is again just in case you haven't seen it yet.) Well, you know that I normally don't send out 2 threads in the same forum in less than 24 hours, but with all the rapid changes, and since I haven't had the chance to create my distribution list for my 12 Daily Pro referrals, I really think I need to send out another update. The last time I logged into the 12 Daily Pro back office, they said they were not allowing upgrades right now. I won't go into the update, I don't repeat updates in my forum that you can read for yourselves in the back office. Here is my take on things, and it's only my take. Everyone has to follow what they feel comfortable with. I never try to talk anyone into anything, I can only share my thoughts. Regardless to what is going on, I still believe in the Auto Surfing industry and I still believe in 12 Daily Pro. I just don't believe in the marriage of Auto Surfing and Storm Pay! LOL For that matter, I wouldn't mind staying away from Egold as well, if that's possible. Until 12 Daily Pro feels that it's time to have upgrades again I won't try to get any new referrals in 12 Daily Pro. You already knew that I felt it was important to create a portfolio. Now my focus is to join 5 Auto Surfing programs that I think are the next top 5 after 12 Daily Pro. I don't need any email suggestions, I'm going to websites that rank Auto Surf programs to make my decisions and I'll also be getting feed back from my 12 Daily Pro sponsor. I'm hoping that as soon as possible I can upgrade minimum spends in 5 Auto Surf programs and just test them out. The ones I'm pleased with I'll put more in, the ones I don't like I'll drop from my portfolio. After I join 5 Auto Surf programs, I'll join 5 other passive earning programs that aren't Auto Surf programs and I'll do the same approach with starting out with minimum spends just to test out the programs for myself. I'll update you step by step on what programs I choose to join, these will all be a part of what I'm calling my Profit4you Success Portfolio. Even in the wake of Storm Pay, many programs are still going on, members just have to invest using other options so they can continue earning in the wake of waiting for Storm Pay to do the right thing. I work from home, don't have a job and for several months 12 Daily Pro has been my primary income. So before February is over I hope to be earning in several programs. I'm use to earning daily and I don't plan to wait for 12 Daily Pro upgrades to start earning again. I would also like to say that my experience with EMO has been wonderful so far, so has the experience my 12 Daily Pro sponsor has had with them. Things have been so hectic today that I still haven't had the chance to finish reading through every page on the EMO website or log into my back office to check it out again. But I have 2 positive things to say about EMO. Yesterday I received a EMO electronic money order for over $5000, so I saw first hand what their money orders are all about and I love the concept. Today I talked with EMO on the phone and I was very impressed with their customer service. I think this will be a very pleasant and refreshing company to work with after dealing with Egold and Storm Pay. (The reason I received a money order for over $5000 is because I took that option for my last Egold position in 12 Daily Pro, because I was hoping that I might need the money to try to get to the Super Bowl, if my Colts got there. The fact that we didn't even win one playoff game makes that a joke, and no it's not one of those jokes that makes me laugh. In any case God was looking out for me, because I'm sure glad that is at least $5000 that I don't have tied up in Storm Pay, I can live off of part of it and use part of it to let my money work and earn for me, so I'm very, very grateful I choose that option.) Reading through the EMO website will tell you how to get verified. If you don't have a way to up load the documents and information in your back office send me a private email. I'm really swamped now, so to make things simple, just put the words, "EMO Help" in your subject line. I'll know that you are emailing me because you don't have a way to upload the documents through your computer to get them in the EMO back office. EMO wants everyone to do it that way if they can. But if you don't have a scanner and don't have a way to up load the documents, there is an alternative way which I'm not going to publish on this forum, because it's not the preferred option. Any email that says "EMO Help" I'll send the alternative method to. Please email me directly, don't put a post on my forum. I still recommend getting set up with EMO even though we can't do 12 Daily Pro upgrades right now. We might as well be prepared, plus you never know how many other programs will be going this route. Here is the EMO link. https://www.emocorp.com/s/template/Index.vm I'll share more after I've joined another auto surfing program. This is actually a good time to see what other programs are the best of the best, to see what programs bounce back and keep paying out despite the Storm Pay challenges. Probably around 80% of the programs aren't even worth looking at, many of them may go under with the Storm Pay STORM. (um, kinda cute, never thought of that before, do you think that's how they got their name? LOL)

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

~ Register for free today. ===>>> http://dld.bz/Wealth_Creation4you

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ~ ~ ~ NEW EMO and 12 Daily Pro ~ ~ ~ UPDATE!
2/3/2006 6:47:21 PM
Very Good Forum Felicia, Great info. Thank you for taking the time since there is so much going on. You have a great attitude about all this. Your Friend,
+0
2/3/2006 7:02:33 PM
Interesting, Sadly, we have to blame Stormpay for blackmail and extortion against 12DP, and now the ultimate underhanded move was that Stormpay reported 12DP to FTC-SCAMS division as a ponzi, so all funds will be frozen, and from my experience, this is the end. What can you do to FIGHT BACK, don't use Stormpay to start as they will turn a company over to FTC so they can seize all assets and accounts while investigation takes years. Good luck to all, File a complaint on Stormpay with FTC-SCAMS with google search for complain form if you don't get your money owed by Stormpay's blackmail tactics. Fight Back, get even with these crooks at Stormpay.
+0
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2006 7:58:01 PM
Thanks Lisa, I'm trying to. After all it doesn't help anything to have a bad attitude. I am getting quite tired of the subject, so after I put a distribution list together for my referrals, and email them directly, I'm going to concentrate on making money again this month. After all that's what the focus needs to be about. Thanks for the encouraging word, friend.

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2006 8:03:51 PM
Hi Mike, from staying on top of things as to the black mail about EMO, it's pretty clear to me that is what happened. We'll have to wait and see how it all plays out. 12 Daily Pro said they were going to take legal action, so if they need us to get involved, I'm trusting that they'll give us direction as to what to do. Until then I'm holding my peace and I'm going to try to concentrate on making money in some programs that aren't with Stormpay. Rather than focusing on fighting or complaining, I want to do something productive to get back on track again.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!