Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Lighting the Candle of Faith
8/16/2015 12:37:06 PM

The Daily Prayer 08.16.2015
“Lighting the Candle of Faith”
Rev. Martha Quintana, Senior Minister

Rev. Martha Quintana, Senior Minister

I invoke Life knowing, as I do, Life’s affirmation is inherent. Therefore, I invoke the Good that Life is and the Love that Life is. Life is everywhere equally present and no matter the appearance, it is there – tucked into those quiet places, bursting forth in the form of a flower, quietly contemplating as a thought, beating a heart, beaming through the sunlight, breathing that last breath as the soul takes leave of a body. Life. It is Perfect. It is Good and my Good is Alive.

This Good Life is who I am. I am alive in its Goodness and I live in its Light. Every aspect of my being is part of that perfect energy that forms my body and gives me life. It is called Holy Spirit, God, Essence, The Thing Itself, Reality and so much more. Whatever it is called, I call it forth by my recognition of Its Essence, and I align so perfectly with It that I cannot deny anything about It or me. I am bursting with life and possibility. As I know this for me, I know this for every person that reads this prayer. Each one is a pure possibility of Life’s Essence – of this, I’m sure.

Knowing this, I affirm and declare life. I light the candle of faith and no longer curse the darkness. Wherever there appears to be sadness, joy replaces it. Wherever there appears to be lack or limitation, abundance replaces it. Wherever there appears to be illness, health replaces it. Life’s infinite potential takes over and resources arrive that support every project the people of the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living undertake that is for the highest and best.

I am so grateful. I am grateful for my life, my health, my family, my friends, and my happiness. I am so thankful for all the people who call our spiritual community their spiritual home. I am so happy that all is well and all is done.

And So It Is. Amen.

Rev. Martha Quintana is the Senior Minister at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God # #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!