Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
What? How to Use COFFEE to Manifest Abundance? Manifest A Cup Of Coffee Here...
8/15/2015 4:56:34 PM
What? How to Use COFFEE to Manifest Abundance? Manifest A Cup Of Coffee Here...

Just for fun.

Have you ever tried to manifest something insignificant, like a cup of coffee? :)

Why would you even suggest something so dumb, you might well ask?

I recommend the exercise for a good reason -- to help you break some of the hypnosis we all have around goals and achieving what we want.

Go Manifest A Cup Of Coffee Here:

When I speak to people about their goals, I notice they're already assuming a number of things. But when you really examine these assumptions, one has to ask if they really are as real and true as they appear to be.

For example, here are just a few common assumptions about our goals:

1) That the goal is going to be really difficult to create, even insurmountable.

2) That taking action, even small actions, is going to be very hard and difficult, if not impossible. (And that’s just not "me").

3) That there's some belief or block getting in the way, and again, overcoming this inner block is going to be very difficult, if not insurmountable.

But is any of that really true?

Just for fun, and to help break some of the hypnosis we all have around our goals, I suggest "manifesting" something completely trivial -- like a cup of coffee.

Now you might argue that a "big" goal (like say $10,000 per month in residual income) is completely different than manifesting a cup of coffee.

Are you sure about that?

After all, "big" goals are really just a series of smaller pieces or steps along the way. And besides, what's the difference between $1 and $10,000 from the perspective of the Universe. Energy is energy with no limits, yes?

So manifesting something "stupid" can help make you aware of your limiting beliefs around your "big" goals, which will help you get clear and create them faster.

One more thing...

It's important to ACTUALLY DO THIS EXERCISE. It will reveal to you something important about how you view your "big" goals. If you're not prepared to spend even a few minutes on this exercise, then what does that say about your "important" goals, so be sure to do the exercise.

Now, go ahead and pick something trivial you'd like to "manifest" for this exercise. I like a cup of coffee, but you can choose something else if you like. But make it insignificant and ideally even a little silly.

Once you have the new object of your Desire, go use my Future Visioning Meditation to "install" your creation and send your request to the Universe!

Watch this video, do the meditation, and then let me know how it went, ok?

Go Manifest A Cup Of Coffee Here:

Mmmmm enjoy :)

Matt Clarkson

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+2

facebook