Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
I Am Grateful for the Blessings and Miracles…
8/15/2015 2:22:52 PM

The Daily Prayer 08.15.2015
“I Am Grateful for the Blessings and Miracles…”
Linda Martin, RScP

Linda Martin, RScP -- Practicing the Presence of NOW

I recognize there is One Life, One Source, One Power in the Universe. It is for all to use and I use it now. This Life I call good, I called God. The aspects are in everything that is seen, not seen… everything that is know and unknown . This is the one thing that is behind all that is. Every expression of Life comes this place of mystery, the creative stuff is all that is. It is eternal and ongoing never ending….in the moon, the stars, in every blade of grass.

I identify with the goodness as I’ve come from this place of wholeness and perfection. As I know every person reading these words is filled with this same life force. I speak the truth for all. Allow these words to open up your magnificence.

I know for all that good now flows into our lives, filling us up with ideas that are good, pure and wholesome. Positive thoughts and feelings over ride anything that does not serve us or bring smiles to our faces. We are filled with excellent radiant health and move toward all that gives us pleasure. We are motivated by the desire to do good, be good and have good. Everything we touch turns to good and spills into the world making a significant difference in the lives of others. Together we create peace and goodness on the planet that benefits all, including… animals and all living things. Our positive attitude reaches those who are not yet aware of their greatness. More and more everyday, the Light now moves across the planet, strong and more powerful than the day before.Together, we help to improve the quality of lives. Demonstrations of good flow throughout the Universe. The One Mind is activated in all as a ripple effect. We spread kind words to those we come in contact with. We uplift the downtrodden. We share laughter and joy. Our happiness is contagious as we help others to experience a better way of living and being. We are one with all…the mysterious, magnificence that shines throughout the Universe. We are IT!

I give thanks for the truth of my being and the truth of all. I am grateful for the blessing and miracles that flow into our lives….I release my word into the Law calling is so very, very, good…and so it is!

Linda Martin is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #iamgratefulforalltheblessingsandmiracles #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!