Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
I Know The Truth
8/14/2015 1:11:13 PM

The Daily Prayer 08.14.2015
“I Know The Truth”
Dianne Martin, RScP

I Am Aware - Dianne Martin, RScP

I know the truth. I know the truth about myself and that truth is that I am one with that spectacular divine presence I call Spirit. And, because I am one with Spirit, I am happy, peaceful, creative, joyful, loving, abundant and so much more. I have all the qualities of Spirit and all I do is accept those qualities and evolve into a higher level of consciousness.

And, as I know this is true for me, I know it is true for everyone reading this prayer. I know the truth of each of you. I know you are one with that spectacular divine presence. I know you already have happiness, peace, creativity, joy, love, and abundance inside you and it is your choice to accept it.

And so I declare that my life is unfolding in divine right order. I have like-minded friends who love me for who I am and who support me whenever I need them. I am part of a community of like-minded people whose prayers lift me up. I am abundant and I wake up every morning knowing that the universe conspires to continue to provide for my abundance and always gives me just what I need. I release any fear of lack or less than. I know the truth!

I am on a divine path and nothing can stand in my way. I may stumble over a pebble or hit my knee on a rock, but I keep moving forward because I know I am already healed. I am changed by that pebble and by that rock because they are the lessons along my path that help me accept more and more of the truth of who I am.

I wake up every morning grateful for my life. I’m so thankful that I know the truth of who I am and that I can expand that truth to an ever increasing consciousness.

I release these words knowing that as I speak them, they are done; knowing that I am one with my Creator.

And, so it is.

Dianne Martin is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #iknowthetruth #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!