Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
I Am Happy
8/13/2015 2:12:02 PM

The Daily Prayer 08.13.2015
“I Am Happy”
Rev. Ginger Young, Minister

Rev. Ginger Young, Assistant Minister

There is only one Power that is All. This one Power I call God. God is infinite, continual growth, discovery, beauty, and awakening. God is Divine Peace, Love and Happiness Itself.

God being All, must therefore be me. All that I am, all I have ever been and ever will be, is God. God being in, through and as me, as my mind, feelings and physical body, means that I am infinite, continually growing and discovering. God expressing as me, I am therefore also beautiful and forever awakening. I am Peace-filled, Loving, and Happy.

As I embrace this fact, I now allow and declare that the Good that is God as happiness, pours that energy through every cell of my being. I affirm my mind is ignited with happy thoughts and my feelings are joyously happy – right now! The outer goings on of life can not even get close to limiting my experience of happiness. Lightness and humor course through my veins as my body feels this happy energy running through it! My feelings vibrate with kid-like, happy energy and life is Good! My thoughts are bouyant and excited anticipation of happy experiences dominate my thoughts – right here, and right now I let go and let God pour Its Happy energy through all that I am. Yes! This truth is my natural birth right. This happiness is my true nature! All of life embraces this Happy energy and I feel so very, very Good! I AM so very, very Good!

And in this happy, joy filled, place I am grateful to the very core of my being. I am grateful for this amazing experience of life!
And So It Is!

Rev. Ginger Young is a Minister and Youth Program Director at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #iamhappy #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!