Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Abundance Blocks And Why They're Holding You Back From Wealth...
8/10/2015 3:33:54 PM
Abundance Blocks And Why They're Holding You Back From Wealth...

REMINDER: Christie Marie's incredible event for abundance...

[The Truth About Money] The Purple Cow of Abundance Events (Claim Your Seat)... Unblock Your Abundance!

You haven't claimed your invitation for the famous Unblock Your Abundance event by Christie Marie Sheldon.

10,000 people found new abundance through this earlier this year.

If more abundance is your goal this year, enjoy 60-minutes of Energy healing for abundance at no cost...

>>> You can claim your spot here:

Over 43,000 people experienced Christie Marie's session earlier this year and many participants 'stumbled' upon profound synchronicities - surprise cheques appearing in your mail or sudden business opportunities.

Imagine what your life would look like if that happened to you? ;-)

It works like magic but almost nobody in the personal growth arena talks about it.

During the session, you'll be guided through 6 eye-opening concepts that'll help you wipe out those Abundance Blocks you never knew were hijacking your life.

You’ll ask yourself,

"how can something so simple be so powerful... and so unknown?"

>>> You can claim your spot here:

It's absolutely free.

Here are the highlights for the event:

[+] The Truth About Money

Learn the truth about the most fundamental definition of value in today's world -- money. Believe me, it's not what you think it is... and you want to avoid the...

[+] Abundance Blocks And Why They're Holding You Back From Wealth

Abundance Blocks are the #1 thing that you have but rich and successful do not. Learn how these powerful subconscious barriers are preventing you from manifesting wealth in...

[+] How Energy Clearing Works

Understand how energy clearing works, and how a little positive shift in your energy can lead to MASSIVE changes in your reality -- sometimes in extraordinary ways -- for good. Predicting your financial...

[+] Super easy manifesting formula + how to create your own reality

When you understand the "I AM" formula for manifesting, and see the exact steps, you'll see how easy it is to create your own reality. As Christie says, "If you 'invest' your energy in the right places...

[+] An energy clearing session for unblocking your abundance immediately

Experience an online group energy clearing exercise... one of the many exercises that has worked wonders in the lives of over 20,000 of Christie's clients -- including wildly successful entrepreneurs and...

[+] How Much Are Your Abundance Blocks Costing You?

Discover the 24 most common abundance blocks that may be threatening your financial security right now. Think about how much money you'd be making TODAY if you had already overcome all 24...

[+] How to open yourself to receiving more + tales of unlimited abundance

Learn a simple clearing technique to open yourself up to receive NEW abundance. And see what happens when you remove your Abundance Blocks. You *must* listen and be inspired by these real-life...

Remember, last time Christie did this, over 22,000 people experienced it LIVE and they experienced weird phenomena like huge epiphanies, feeling of total bliss, and incredible new ideas... even made a former collegiate wrestler cry – not a bad cry, but an empowering one!

P.S. Here are the actual comments from participants after experiencing this Energy Clearing Session...

“OMG!!! Is anyone else experiencing the phenomenal side effects of this call? My daughter and I won a trip to San Francisco today, ALL EXPENSES PAID for a 5 day college tour among other wonderful priceless blessings… I am just so grateful!”

~ Moniesa Scott

========================================

“Before the event I had a very sore neck and after the clearing it was totally gone. I really believe the Abundance Block was literally sitting in my neck knowing it would get “killed” that evening – and it did. Thanks so much Christie!!!

~ Sylvia Mann

So, do yourself a quick favor.

Click here and sign up for the event right away >>

[Revealed] The Hidden Barriers Hijacking Your Life Goals... Unblock Your Abundance Now!

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!