Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Can a Simple Software Tool Really Change Your Life? Reprogramming Your Mind! [Su
8/7/2015 4:06:14 PM
Can a Simple Software Tool Really Change Your Life? Reprogramming Your Mind! [Subliminal360 Review]

Reprogramming Your Mind, Using Your PC: Subliminal360 Review By Karl Moore

What if changing your life... was as simple as clicking a few buttons on your PC?

From confidence to weight loss, memory to sporting skills. Just select what you want, and these new features get "installed" into your mind.

It may sound like something from The Matrix. But maybe it's time to take the concept a little more seriously.

A brand new software tool has launched that claims to help you do just that. It can install fresh habits and skills into your conscious mind in just days, and is billed as a "control panel for your brain."

So, does it work? I decided to find out.

The Science Behind Subliminals-

Subliminal360
is a powerful new "subliminal" software tool.

It works by flashing powerful affirmations on your computer screen while you use it.

The theory is that your logical conscious mind doesn't actually see the messages, but your subconscious mind does.

The subconsious is responsible for all of your automatic decision-making. It controls breathing. It has immediate answers for questions like "What's 2+2?"

And it generally sets up "pathways" that our brain follows, such as thinking patterns, self-beliefs and habits.

Science has proven that your subconscious is really running the show. It's the thing which can make you successful, the thing which decides whether you've got a bad habit, the thing which tells you whether you're good enough.

By repeatedly exposing new affirmations to the subconscious mind, science proves that you're able to build new "pathways" that your brain automatically begins to follow.

So, tell the subconscious that you're happy and confident enough, and those traits will filter through to your daily life.

That's exactly what the Subliminal360 software attempts to do. It constantly bombards the subconscious mind with subliminal messages to help improve your life.

But the big question is, does it actually work?

Click here to watch it in action, and get your copy:

Reprogramming Your Mind at 28,000 Messages an Hour!

I visited the Subliminal360 website to check the software out. Within minutes, I'd bought and installed my copy. The whole process was a breeze.

Launching the program, I found everything to be pretty simple and intuitive.

The main goal here is to decide what goals you want to achieve, by selecting the subliminal affirmations you want Subliminal360 to flash.

You've got to love the built-in library of subliminal sessions. There are over 350 sessions to choose from, covering health, body improvement, relaxation, mental skills, emotions, personal power, business success, addictions, illness, and more.

I can't describe the awesome range here. Apparently there are over 4,000 hand-written affirmations included, although I decided just to trust the number, rather than count them all :)

I picked a few sessions I thought were suitable: "Improve your Posture"; "Be Super Creative"; and, "Wake Up with Energy."

These are all areas of my life that I could do with a little help in, if I'm truthful.

And that was it. I ticked the subliminal sessions I wanted, set the program running, and didn't think any more about it. Job done!

I continued using my PC as normal that day. Replying to email, writing articles... browsing Facebook, and occasionally playing too much Solitaire.

All the time, these positive affirmations were being flashed on my computer screen.

They were totally unobtrusive. I really didn't even notice them. But if I sat back and really tried, I could see the occasional flash of an affirmation... telling me I had a good posture, or encouraging my creativity.

I continued using my PC. And every single hour, 28,000 positive affirmations continued to reprogram my subconscious mind.

28,000!

Click to unlock your own free tour of this awesome subliminal world:

Create Your Own Subliminal MP3 in Three Clicks-

Now, there are really only two ways to deliver subliminals: by flashing messages, and by using audio. Subliminal360 does both!

It flashes messages, as you know, but it can also generate customized subliminal MP3s, all at the click of a button.

It's a simple process. You just select a subliminal session, record the affirmations, choose a little background music, and Subliminal360 goes ahead and generates your own subliminal MP3 audio.

You can listen on repeat while you use your computer, do household chores, workout at the gym, or even while you sleep.

The recordings are incredibly high quality, rivaling those found at sites such as Subliminal Guru. Just listen to enhance the results you get from your main sessions.

This is a really excellent little feature that I haven't seen anywhere else, and helps provide further support for achieving your goals.

Customize Your Subliminals for Best Results-

One of the big problems with most programs that try to bring the power of subliminals to your fingertips, is that they don't allow you to customize.

You may be able to buy a great subliminal MP3 album, but will it really address exactly what you're looking for?

With Subliminal360, you can use the Subliminal Editor to customize your sessions, so they help program things exactly the way you want.

Want to get over an unusual phobia, enhance a particular part of your body, or improve in a specific sport?

Just come up with a few affirmations and you're done.

Subliminal360 will flash over 28,000 customized subliminals on your screen every hour, and can create totally customized subliminal MP3s too. It just takes a few clicks.

Conclusion: My Subliminal360 Experience...

So, how was my experience with Subliminal360?

I've seen plenty of subliminal apps that claim to deliver results. This is one of the few that genuinely does.

It comes from the founder of the original Subliminal Power, and over-delivers in almost every area possible.

It's a powerful PC program that once installed, flashes positive affirmations that can make a genuine difference to your life. It can also produce subliminal MP3s to support that journey.

As for my personal goals, I started noticing a difference within days.

A colleague told me that I was looking "taller", due to my stance. I managed to brainstorm several new business projects, which would normally take months for me to finalize. And I found myself jumping out of bed at 5am raring to go like never before.

Strangely, as the change was happening on the inside, I didn't even notice this stuff until family, friends and colleagues pointed it out.

Honestly, if you're only going to install one new program on your PC this year... make it Subliminal360. It's fully guaranteed too, so you won't be risking anything by giving it a go.

Trust me. This program will quite literally change your life.

Rating: 10/10

Pros: Really works, fully customizable, great price & guaranteed!
Cons: Doesn't work on Macs. No telephone support.

Conclusion: Genuinely brilliant subliminal software. Install it!

Can a Simple Software Tool Really Change Your Life? Reprogramming Your Mind! [Subliminal360 Review]

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!