Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
This Perfect Moment
8/7/2015 2:18:27 PM

The Daily Prayer 08.07.2015
“This Perfect Moment”
Joy Lynn Hertz, RScP

Joy Lynn Hertz, RScP

THERE IS ONLY ONE LIFE. THAT LIFE IS GOD’S LIFE. THAT LIFE IS PERFECT. THAT LIFE IS MY LIFE NOW.

In this moment everything in my life is unfolding in Divine perfection. I embrace the knowing that Spirit lives in, through, around and as me. I affirm there is an infinite energy system in the Universe where mind and law collaborate and I am gratefully connected to it. I am certain that anything I release to this energy system returns to me multiplied and amplified because that is the nature of Spirit.

Knowing that I am made in the image and likeness of God, I am free to express new ideas, experiences and activities in my life. As a spiritual being having a human experience, I manifest excellent health, abundant prosperity, loving relationships, clear thoughts and freedom to be me as my birthright. I know that with every breath I take comes an opportunity to expand and grow. My mind and heart are open. I consciously change anything that is not serving my Highest Good in my life simply by changing my next thought. Of this I am certain. LIFE IS GOOD.

As I know this with certainty for myself, I know this for you as well for we are mirror images of each other. In this moment of Divine perfection my heart is filled to overflowing with gratitude in the knowing that this is the perfect moment for me to be me and for you to be you.

And so with love and deep appreciation, I release my Word into the Law knowing it cannot come back to me void. IT IS DONE! IT IS COMPLETE! AND SO IT IS!

Joy Lynn Hertz is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #thisperfectmoment #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!