Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
I Turn to the Great I AM
8/4/2015 1:17:02 PM

The Daily Prayer 08.04.2015
“I Turn to the Great I AM”
Chris Duvall, RScP

Chris Duvall, RScP

I turn to the Great I AM — the Eternal Presence, Power & Intelligence — existing in, as, and through me and all. It is the Unformed Substance Prior to All Manifestation. It is the Central Essence of all life ready, able, & willing to create.

The Great I AM expresses uniquely through me, through all, and is expressing in our midst. Ignoring negative conditions of Life, I gaze steadfastly at the Great I AM in all. I feel no fear, no conflict, no opposition; rather perfect harmony and infinite possibility. Knowing Oneness is power.

Uniting myself with the Oneness, I now cooperate with It to create meaning, beauty, love, joy, sufficiency, ease, flow, and health within my life. I declare the same for all readers and widely in the world. I call forth Divine Guidance and Protection for us, as all continue to evolve towards our highest selves.

I am so grateful for my relationship with Wholeness. I’m so grateful for all who know the Truth and are in harmonious relationship with It. I’m so grateful that together we are using the resources with which we have been gifted to create high good. I am grateful in advance that our world works for everyone. I now lovingly release this word into the creative medium of the Law anticipating its positive effect for all.

And so it is.

Chris Duvall is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #iturntothgreatiam #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!