Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
[Uncommon Hypnosis] Deep Insights into the Human Mind...
8/2/2015 5:33:08 PM
[Uncommon Hypnosis] Deep Insights into the Human Mind...

Uncommon Hypnosis- Learn Conversational Indirect Hypnosis to Help Yourself and Others...

I know I'm biased, but I genuinely believe Mark has created a brilliant course here.

I haven't seen any other course out there that teaches the mechanics of hypnosis as well as how to use it in certain situations, like when you want a boost of confidence or to break a bad habit.

>>> Buy Uncommon Hypnosis here >>>

Here's a quick summary of what you'll get:

3 hours of video teaching you hypnosis with live demonstrations

A 70 page booklet which guides you through the film

Our Peaceful Moments program (audio and scripts)

7 eBooks with 2 hours of video on how to use hypnosis for self confidence, understanding people and other titles.

Mark's eBooks, which we've called 'blueprints' are, in my opinion, his best work to date. They're so easy to read, often quite funny and I think you'll find they truly are blueprints for life.

>>> Buy Uncommon Hypnosis now >>>

All the best,

Roger Elliott
Co-founder, Hypnosis Downloads

P.S. If you're still unsure, remember you can get a full refund within 90 days of buying Uncommon Hypnosis if you decide it's not for you. We always honour our guarantee.

About Hypnosis Downloads

Hypnosis Downloads was created by the two of us - Roger Elliott and Mark Tyrrell - to provide a readily accessible source of high quality hypnosis to cover a whole range of situations that can affect everyday life and which could be used by professional therapists and individuals for self hypnosis.

As the founders of Uncommon Knowledge we train therapists in the latest methods. Not everybody has the time or the inclination to undergo this level of training but the beauty of hypnosis is that basic skills can be acquired quickly. Hypnosis Downloads helps you do that.

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!