Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
God Says Yes and Yes
7/31/2015 12:58:36 PM

The Daily Prayer 07.30.2015
“God Says Yes and Yes”
Tilia Giron, RScP
Tilia Giron, RScP

Have you ever noticed that so often when you ponder to yourself what it is you need, help arrives? Or have you paused to day dream a bit, injecting wishful heart and spirit into that day dream, and then one day, maybe years, later, you find yourself living the day dream? The desire could be as simple as wanting a particular item or as seemingly farfetched as working a particular job on the other side of the world. It could be intangible, perhaps intending to grow in a particular direction or to shed an outworn false belief.

It makes no difference whether the desire appears tangible or not, small or large, imminent or distant, plausible or farfetched. These desires manifest because God says yes and yes! God is Unlimited; made in the image and likeness of God, so are we. What is true of God is true for us. It is not that we reach too far, it is that we need to know our reach is virtually limitless and that we have the power through God’s grace coupled with our attention and intention to reach even further than we often dare. We are designed by God to grow and expand, to stretch and to reach. It is through reaching that we approach and come to realize our God potential.

So this day, I choose to reach and stretch boldly and, in so doing, step closer to the infinite God potential that I already am, I invite you to do the same. As Marianne Williamson said, as we allow our own light to shine, we allow others to let their light shine too. So, join me. Let us light up this planet with our audacious God-given powerful loving spirits!

Let us together in Spirit reach further than we have ever dared before. How magnificent we are. How powerful. How audacious in that power, that power given to us by Divine Spirit who loves us so much that S/He, It provides us with the power and the freedom to create our focused desires. How blessed we are to be so uniquely empowered. How sweetly humbling to be given these magnificent attributes through such generous caring.

Aware of the unlimited personal potential which we are all share, I am grateful. I give thanks for this wondrous capacity and the Divine Infinite Love that provides it. Knowing our unity in Spirit, I hold this gratitude for myself and for each one of us. I release my word knowing the truth of our tremendous potential already realized and so it is!

Tilia Giron is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #godsaysyesandyes #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!