Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Allowing Forgiveness
7/30/2015 1:16:01 PM

The Daily Prayer 07.30.2015
Allowing Forgiveness
Rev. Martha Quintana, Senior Minister
Rev. Martha Quintana, Senior Minister

Understanding that Creator is Everywhere Equally Present, I invoke that Beauty. I invoke Harmony, Understanding, Love, Equanimity, Goodness, and Light. I recognize that, as I invoke the Creator, I invoke all the Goodness that can be mustered. The Creator is all that is Good. It is here, waiting to be noticed so that It might do Its mighty deeds.

I am born of the Creator. Its Spirit is my spirit; Its Love is my love, Its Harmony, Understanding, Equanimity, Goodness and Light are mine, too. Because my spirit is a microcosm of the Creator, I am endowed with all of my own potential and anything that I have done or said can be changed. As I know this for me, I know this for all people everywhere, particularly those that read this prayer.

In this moment, I affirm and declare forgiveness for myself and others for those times that I have misspoken, judged or been judged, fallen short of the goal, or missed the mark. I affirm that my spirit and soul are holy and precious and all that I need to stay in harmony with the Creator are already mine. I ask pardon for those I have hurt and I freely offer forgiveness to those I feel have hurt me. I am a precious child of God and I stand before God open and unafraid. My humanity offers me all of the experiences good, bad, and indifferent that I require to grow and remember my own spirit. As a result of this profound forgiveness, I am a blessing wherever I go and wherever I am. I affirm that I stand as a beacon of light and a bastion of love.

I give thanks for this forgiveness because it allows me to enter the kingdom of Heaven. I give thanks for the peace, love, and light in my life and for all the people I love and who love me. I give thanks for the people of the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living and for the love they represent. I am so grateful that all is well and all is love.

I am happy to release my word into the Law where it manifests freely. And So It Is. Amen.

Rev. Martha Quintana is the Senior Minister at Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #forgiveness #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!