Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
In The Light of Divine
7/29/2015 1:39:16 PM

The Daily Prayer 07.29.2015
In The Light of Divine
Kamatara Paula Filipiak Johnson, RScPKamatara Paula Filipiak Johnson, RScP - Life is One Loving Source Expressing , God

As I raise my awareness, I recognize the presence of the One Loving Source. The Scared Vibration that expresses in all of life is what I choose to call God. This Divine Essence is out-picturing in infinite ways, in humans and animals, in sunshine and rain, in mountains and trees, Truly, God is all there is.

And knowing this connection of Spirit to spirit, I am one with the Infinite. I am aligned with the Divine that is the Presence and Power within me. I am fully aware of the Love in me, expressing as me.

In this deepened space of Love, I affirm for myself a release of fear and worry. In the light of the Divine, there is no anxiety or lack; there is only peace and abundance. All of my needs are met as my life is unfolding in Divine Right Order. I know that I am in my place of most potential right now, doing exactly what I should be doing. My life is flowing in the Divine and revealing itself with ease and grace. I am in harmony with the life around me and all who cross my path. I am centered in the One Loving Source.

I’m so grateful for this time to remember my sacred center and for the support of the Divine, for the peace that washes over me as I surrender all. I release this prayer into the Law and let it go. Spirit is always working and manifesting, so this prayer is done. And so it is.

Kamatara Paula Filipiak Johnson is a Practioner at High Desert Center For Spiritual Living

Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #lovingpower #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!