Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Loving Power is in every moment of this Glorious Day
7/28/2015 1:06:00 PM

The Daily Prayer 07.28.2015
Loving Power is in every moment of this Glorious Day
Ardy Reed, RScPArdy Reed, RScP

There is One Omnipresent Power that infuses each and every thing, seen and unseen, with it’s Magnficent Presence.

I know that this one omnipresent power also resides in the deepest part of my being and casts through every action I take today. It shows through my spirit, the words I speak, and the tasks I accomplish. And just as I know this is true for me, I also know and proclaim this to be true for you, too.

Living in this realization of omnipresent power deep within our soul, I can see, feel, and experience this power seeping through every cell in my body, every word I speak, every glance I exchange with others, and every action I take. It shows up in beauty, joy, and perfection! It can’t help but be seen by others for it is the very same power, they too, have.

I am grateful for this loving power that is infused in my soul and infused in your soul! I give thanks for the amazing and endless gifts of love, beauty, and joy we have right now in this very moment!

I release my word knowing it is here now and that it is done!

And so it is!

Ardy Reed is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #lovingpower #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!