Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Delta Brainwave Entrainment for Intuition, Deep Relaxation and Healing... [Inner
7/25/2015 4:24:43 PM
Delta Brainwave Entrainment for Intuition, Deep Relaxation and Healing... [Inner Knowing: Delta Wind]

Our Brand New Super Mind Music Album Today, This NEW Album Could Be Our Most Popular Ever!

Our latest Super Mind Music album Inner Knowing: Delta Wind is on track to be our best ever selling album in its launch week.

(...and we've been creating them for over 4 years...)

When Jeff Gignac delivered this particular Super Mind Music Masterpiece he told us…

I love the music and... I love what I did to it and we cannot agree more.

Stunning contemporary and classical music mixed with brainwave entrainment music that's good for you.

Listen to the free samples and free giveaways:

The entire album is over an hour of multi award winning flutist Suzanne Teng and the richness and beauty continues to grow with each listening. She has created music for the Dalai Lama and her work has been distributed to over 50,000 cancer patients to aid in their healing journey.

Jeff took this music and added Delta and Sub Delta Brain Wave to it to create [Inner knowing: Delta Wind] an album that, when listened to consistently over time will...

Increase one’s intuitive awareness

Improve the quality of sleep

Increase the anti-aging hormones in your body

Decrease Inflammation and improve pain control

All that from plugging in a pair of headphones and listening to stunningly beautiful music before you go to sleep at night.

Delta brainwave entrainment for intuition, deep relaxation and healing, mixed with exquisite world flute from the multi-award winning Suzanne Teng.

As with all BWE technology, the more consistently you use it, the more it can begin working for you.

Can it get any better than that?

Get all the details, listen to the 9 minute sample, and download your own copy right now:

Isn’t life wonderful?

Cyndi & Iain

Super Mind Music album Inner Knowing: Delta Wind

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+1

facebook