Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
I Release this Prayer into the Universal Law…
7/25/2015 3:26:29 PM

The Daily Prayer 07.25.2015
“I Release this Prayer into the Universal Law…”
‎ Tammi M. Lambert, RScP

Tammi Lambert, RScP

There is one divine loving source. This creator is the sole force, the energy that created the stars, the planets, every atom, every electron, and every living thing. This power is the source of all love and perfection, connecting all things in a seamless harmony of light. It has no beginning, no end, and is without limitation.

I am one with that infinite energy. There is nothing that can ever separate me from this Love, from the divine creative source within me. What I create with my thoughts and my mind is reality, right now. I speak the truth into the Universal Law, knowing that it manifests even now, knowing we are all one inside this divine spark of light.

This luminous light is within me, living as me, breathing as me. I breathe in this space, knowing that I live the bliss of pure unadulterated love. Every person I see, every life that I touch, is blessed. Every word I speak is divinely inspired. I am connected and one with a love so eternal that harmony flows from me to the entire world. Everywhere I go, there is love, perfection, connection, and joy. I am peace. I trust, knowing all is well.

I am filled with such gratitude because I know that this prayer is right now taking effect. I am thankful, knowing that it is even now manifesting, creating, and blessing.

I release this prayer into the Universal Law in full faith, knowing that it is so, even now.

And so, it is.

Tammi M. Lambert is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #ireleasethisprayerintotheuniversallaw #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!