Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Get the Inside Story on Hypnosis & How Janet Supercharged Her Business, Her soci
7/23/2015 4:32:38 PM
Get the Inside Story on Hypnosis & How Janet Supercharged Her Business, Her social life...

I've just heard about a new set of videos on hypnosis that colleagues of mine, Roger Elliott and Mark Tyrrell from Uncommon Knowledge have created.

Get Inside Hypnosis- a 3-part video course on the lesser-known aspects of hypnosis we've learned during 20 years teaching it.

These guys are hugely experienced in this area, and I love their style, so if you're at all interested in hypnosis I heartily recommend that you sign up and watch these videos:

My final Hypnosis Hero story is about a therapist called Janet.

Janet's previously busy life has slowed to a snail's pace.

Work is slow. Her house is empty.

The only thing busy is her constantly ticking mind.

Janet wonders where her life is going...
She knows she needs to shake things up, but how?

>>> How Janet supercharged her business and her social life >>>

After You go through the story Watch a new set of videos on hypnosis that colleagues of mine, Roger Elliott and Mark Tyrrell from Uncommon Knowledge have created.

These guys have been teaching hypnosis for 20 years, and it's all the creative, indirect stuff (not old-style authoritarian hypnosis) so it's really worth getting on this while you can.

All my best,

Mark Tyrell

P.S. This is the last of these little stories. I hope I've shown through them that my particular brand of Uncommon Hypnosis can change your life. You'll be hearing from my colleague Roger soon. He's shot a video all about how hypnosis helped him get where he is today.

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!