Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
The Beauty of Spirit
7/23/2015 1:20:07 PM

The Daily Prayer 07.23.2015
“The Beauty of Spirit”
‎ Teresa Greco

Spirit accepts all, Spirit is All. All that is Good, Harmonious and Gentle is Spirit. A Heartfelt Hug expresses itself as Spirit reaching out acknowledging me , letting me know that I am loved and valued. Stillness manifests as Spirit waiting to renew my tired spirit and impart Its Wisdom gently as the mind Transcends all thoughts impairing my joy.

Life is eternal and I am part of that Life. I experience my connection with Spirit as I sit in silence listening to that still, small Voice within, and I know that I am one with the Divine that imparts all that is for my greatest good.

Knowing that I am part of the Eternal Whole, I go about my day with a Confidence that is Discerning, Creative and Trustworthy. My life works because Spirit works within me and guides my being. I experience Serenity and Beauty in all that passes before me.

And, I am so very grateful for knowing that I am protected by an Energy that assures my well being and happiness unconditionally. I am in awe and absolute appreciation of the Beauty of Spirit.

I know that all I need is manifesting now and I place my trust in the Universe and let go and let God.

And, so It is!

Teresa Greco

Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #thebeautyofspirit #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!