Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Your Life
7/21/2015 1:33:47 PM

The Daily Prayer 07.21.2015
“Your Life”
‎ Julia Washington, RScP

Julia Washington, RScP

Your Life is easier than you think.

Dream bigger, reach higher.

God is in and all through it all.

Letting go of what no longer works, knowing with all my heart, that there is a beautiful future.

See the love and light through God’s eyes as wholeness, peace, abundance and wisdom.

Reach for the Stars and the Moon.

I release these words, knowing they cannot come back to me void

And so It Is

Julia Washington is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM 87107

One should analyze himself, saying, “Do I look at myself from a standpoint of restriction? Do I see life limited to the eternal round of getting up in the morning, eating, going to work, coming home, going to bed, sleeping, getting up again and so on?” Break the bonds of apparent necessity and see life as one continuous expression of the Infinite Self, and as this conception gradually dawns upon the inner thought, something will happen in the outer conditions to relieve the greater demands of necessity. Free yourself forever from the thought that God may be pleased by a life of sacrifice, that the world is any better because of your misery, or that righteousness is more perfectly expressed through poverty than abundance. Know that the greater abundance of every good thing which you are bringing out in your life, the more perfectly you are satisfying the Divine Urge within you. ANYTHING YOU CAN DREAM OF is not too great for you to undertake, if it hurts no man and brings happiness and good into your life. If one were doing the work he should be doing he would never become tired, because the energy which holds the universe in place is tireless. The reason we become tired is that we have cross currents of thought about our work. This arises from a belief in duality—a belief in both Good and evil.

In treating we conceive of the ultimate of the idea but never of the process. Never treat a process. We plant a seed and there is in the seed, operating through the creative soil, everything that will cause it to develop, unfold and produce a plant. The ultimate of effect is already potential in its cause. This is the mystical meaning of the words: “I am Alpha and Omega.” Our word for the fullest expression of our life or for its smallest detail should be the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end of the thing thought of. All cause and effect are in Spirit, they are bound together in one complete whole. One is the inside, the other the outside of the same thing.

Holmes, Ernest (1998-08-24). The Science of Mind: The Definitive Edition (p. 289). Penguin Group. Kindle Edition.

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #life #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!