Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Love and Joy are in the Center of my Being
7/20/2015 1:52:55 PM

The Daily Prayer 07.20.2015
Love and Joy are in the Center of my Being
‎Ardy Reed, RScP

Ardy Reed, RScP

Love is in the center of each and everyone of us! Love is the Universal Power that pours through each and every being– it is the golden thread that connects all of us to one another and unveils that there is only One Power, One Love, and One Center.

As I recognize this center, I see that love and joy are both in the center of all of my affairs. And just as this is true for me, I also know and recognize that this is true for you!

Living in this realization– any circumstance is met with this love and joy that is in the center of my being. Anything that appears to be unlike it dissipates– for this is who I am and this is who you are! As we live by this, we see it in everything, everyone, and every situation. The light of it shines on anything that appears to be dark and ignites the knowing that we truly are a part of this one power and the ultimate unifier is love. As I live in this realization, I can feel joy bubble up from the tips of my toes and radiate through every cell in my body. I celebrate this one magicent truth and see it in every single person I meet today. As I live from this truth, it can’t be helped to be recognized for the light that it is– Love and Joy!

I give great thanks for this truth right now and this gift of love and joy within you and within me! I am so grateful that it is touching everyone and everything we encounter on this magnificent day!

I release my word knowing it is done to us just as we have stated here knowing the law is the perfect partner to my word! And so it is!

Rev. Martha Quintana is Senior Minister at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #joy #love #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!