Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Dedicated to the New and Current Practitioners at RGCSL
7/19/2015 12:23:40 PM

The Daily Prayer 07.17.2015
“Dedicated to the New and Current Practitioners at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living”
‎Rev. Martha Quintana, Senior Minister

Rev Martha Quintana, Senior Minister

Beauty, Health, Harmony, Creator, Mother/Father God, All There Is, First Cause are names for the One Perfect Life that I call God. When I say the word, “God”, Infinity arrives, All Potential manifests, and I am One with the One. Boldly, I say “God” and know that this prayer has begun. It is the Prayer for the Practitioners of the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living – the prayer for the people who hold the highest consciousness of humanity everywhere.

Because God lives in, as, and through me, I am beauty, health, harmony, mother/father, all there is, and first cause in my life. I am peace, love, and happiness, and as I know this for me, I know this for every Practitioner at the Center and who reads this prayer. Every Practitioner is that place where God shows up, is that consciousness that remembers the good of all humanity, and is the place where healing happens. Every practitioner is a vessel of healing simply because he or she is perfectly aligned with the Highest of the High.

In this moment, I affirm and declare for all the Rio Grande Practitioners health, wealth, and the time to enjoy it all. I affirm that each are so aligned with God that anything unlike that love and life falls away never to return. Each remembers their divinity so profoundly that all is well no matter where they go or what happens. Finally, I affirm and declare for new practitioners Kerry Blecha, Tammy Lambert, Louie Martinez, and Michelle Scholer a love so profound that, as they take their place with us ecclesiastically, all flows well and harmoniously with them. I am so grateful for them and for all of the practitioners. I am so grateful for the love and support that I receive from every single one who serves at the Rio Grande Center and I am happy and honored that I am able to serve with them. Our Ecclesiastical Team is what makes our Center so beautiful, powerful, and a shining beacon of life everywhere. I am thankful.

Thankfully, with deep and profound respect for each practitioner, I release my word knowing this prayer is finished. And so it is. Amen.

Rev. Martha Quintana is Senior Minister at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #practitioners #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!