Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Designing Unique Images
7/16/2015 11:00:28 PM

Hi all,

As it appears that my business is starting to grow, I would also like to find ways to save money. Designing logos and cd covers can get quite costly, and I have already found that I don't have the ability to design as I wish I had. Plus I need to get a better printer. As an example, I have been having a lot of setbacks trying to design a logo for my business. The business is called M&S Public Relations and I have been trying to incorporate our picture put it in the shape of an oval and around the outside print in yellow, M&S Public Relation. (317) 887-2819-(317) 209-7123 Somewhere on the logo would be the name of the person that designed it. I believe that this would be a nice idea for anyone wanting to get into the business of designing logos or labels. I am also looking for a design for our new clients who have a band called Sand Dragon. So, are there any ideas? I know that Mark Dewey does an excellent job in this area.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

http://www.countryvalues65.com

M&S Public Relations

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Designing Unique Images
8/4/2015 7:06:07 PM

Hi all,

I was hoping that someone in AdlandPro Community would take an interest in this project and show their skills and possibly gain a little money on the side. There has been no interest and I hired a professional to design my artwork.

This is our new logo, cost $30.00

and CD label at the cost of $70.00. Neither are exactly what I was looking for, however I will have to go with them. Since I have been a member of AdlandPro I have always turned to my friends at AdlandPro before going elswhere, however at the pace that our business is going now, I may just have to turned to other means first. As an example, the cd label was for our client's first single called "The girl next door." When I called the designer and asked why the title of the song was not on the cd label he asked "Oh. Did you want the title also?" Isn't it obvious that you would want people to know what the title of the song is that they are buying?

I also need to find out how to crop pictures as well, because I want to design a banner that would read

M&S Public Relations

presents

and then the Sand Dragon logo. Under the logo I would put the two sand dragons. However, I don't know how to sererate the different pictures from the cd to put it together the way I want to.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

http://www.countryvalues65.com

Perhaps my friend could help

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!