Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
How Maria Handled Her Toxic Mother and Found Her Power...
7/15/2015 4:55:29 PM
How Maria Handled Her Toxic Mother and Found Her Power...

I hope you liked the story about Mike, the Hypnosis Hero who used self hypnosis to skyrocket his confidence levels.

My next Hypnosis Hero is called Maria and she's very different from Mike - she has a toxic mother who constantly undermines her.

The day of her mother's visit hangs over Maria like the executioner's guillotine

In this story you'll see how Maria learnt to handle her toxic mother with the power of self hypnosis.

Manipulative, controlling, sometimes downright cruel, Maria's mother needed to be put in her place.

And that's just what happened. Maria learnt self hypnosis and practised calmly and confidently telling her mother she will only be treated with respect.

When she did it in real life, it worked! No tears. No taking it back. Just direct and firm communication.

And although it took Maria's mother some time to adjust her behaviour, the pair are now finally developing a closer and more adult relationship.

Read how Maria became a Hypnosis Hero >>>

Thank you Mark,

I'm sure this is a story which many will identify with. I had this kind of relationship with my mother. At times she could behave in ways that were very critical, manipulative and cruel - but that wasn't who she really was. It was a defence mechanism. She was hurt and traumatised by her childhood. Eventually, in my thirties, I learned that I could either keep her game going by reacting and trying harder and harder to get her approval; or I could behave like an adult and make the game less appealing to her.

It worked, because as an adult I was able to think compassionately about what made her behave that way, and how I might be able to give her the reassurance she needed. Later in life my mother showed me love as never before - I'd shown her I loved her unconditionally no matter what she did [because she was deeply damaged and I felt a lot of compassion and affection for her] and somehow she relaxed and became serene, uncritical and happy, even when she later began to suffer from dementia.

She has now passed, but I remember her with great love. The challenges she put me through actually helped me to grow and find myself, so in a way she was my greatest teacher in more ways than one. -Margaret

To your own hypnotic transformation,

Mark Tyrrell

P.S. The third Story and Hypnosis Hero coming soon...

Roger Elliott & Mark Tyrrell, Hypnosis Downloads Founders-

Founding their psychology training company Uncommon Knowledge in 1998, Mark and Roger started Hypnosis Downloads in 2004. Since then, more than 1/2 million downloads have flown off the shelves.

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!