Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Wordpress Theme of the Month [Generate Pro] & Top 10 BestSelling WP Themes for J
7/15/2015 4:52:43 PM
Wordpress Theme of the Month [Generate Pro] & Top 10 BestSelling WP Themes for June 2015...

Professionally designed premium WordPress themes. StudioPress developed Genesis, which is the industry standard in WordPress design frameworks.

Top 10 Best-Selling Wordpress Themes for June 2015 by Studiopress-

Foodie Theme:

Altitude Theme:

Parallax Theme:

Executive Theme:

Lifestyle Theme:

Magazine Theme:

News Theme:

Metro Theme:

Community Theme:

eleven40 Theme:

Browse All Best Selling Studiopress Wordpress Themes Here:

Wordpress Theme of the Month: Generate Pro

Think email marketing is dead?

Think again.

If you want to be more profitable, get more people on your email list, and lead those potential customers to purchases, then Generate Pro is for you.

Generate Pro was specifically created to capture more email addresses with a strong opt-in form right at the top of the page. With that, you build a stronger base of solid customers who want to hear from you. Generate Pro was released a year ago this month, and it's helping businesses build larger audiences.

This HTML5 theme is exactly what you've been looking for. Generate Pro has 4 color styles, 3 layout options, featured images, footer widgets, threaded comments, and of course it’s fully mobile responsive.

Check out the demo here:

It's clear the StudioPress team made security a priority when developing the Genesis Framework. From a security standpoint, it's at the top of its class and follows WordPress security best practices. -Mark Jaquith - Developer, WordPress

I'm so grateful that I chose Genesis for the design of Extraordinary Mommy. It is intuitive and gives me the power and support I need to run my business effectively. -Danielle Smith - Extraordinary Mommy

I'm not a programmer, I'm just a marketing guy who blogs. WordPress makes it easy, but using the Genesis Framework makes it REALLY easy. If you're a serious publisher, Genesis is a no-brainer. -Jay Baer - Convince and Convert

Beautiful themes, great support, a super community. Optimized for speed, security and results. Seriously, what else could you ask for? StudioPress and Genesis rock! -Jay Thompson - Phoenix Real Estate Guy

StudioPress Theme of the Month

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!