Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Build your own home business for free
7/10/2015 10:13:21 PM
I work as an affiliate marketer for sellers who sell items through their own TiripleClicks store worldwide for which I receive commissions.
I recruit local businesses to sell their products through an online store, namely TripleClicks, to a worldwide market, for which I also receive commissions when their items sell.
I help other people join SFI to start their own affiliate marketing business.
I also mentor each team member I refer so they can follow in my footsteps, and I help them build their own business and teams.
I refer local pop artists/bands to the music contest that SFI runs each month to give the artist some extra exposure.
I bid on auction items that I am interested in saving a considerable amount of money each time I win.
I have fun playing trivia games and entering special drawings to win different items and credits
There is also the advertising you do, talking in the forums, updating blogs and everything else related to SFI, but they are all the little details that come along with any career in affiliate marketing, so I would leave these points unless asked directly about them.
If they are interested in knowing even more, I would then go on to say how much learning and work you put in, how much you still do, and that it took time to build your own business like it would any other.
If you interested comment or inbox me
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!