Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
THE DIVINE
7/10/2015 1:15:46 PM

The Daily Prayer 07.10.2015
“THE DIVINE”
‎Joy Lynn Hertz, RScP

Joy Lynn Hertz, RScP

I invoke and evoke The Divine into this time and space knowing that we are called here by Divine appointment. We are called to connect in this exact moment in time.

There is only Oneness. I am One with The Divine. As I know this for myself I know this for you as well.

Today the Joy of The Divine fills every cell of my being. My heart is opened by the vibrant energy and vitality of The Divine living in, through, around and as me. The wisdom of The Divine guides my every action. The love of The Divine permeates my every thought. The vision of The Divine lights my every step. I stand in awe of the unfolding pattern of perfection in my life in this moment. I am whole perfect and complete.

My heart is filled to overflowing with gratitude and unconditional love for the infinite Goodness of Life infinitely revealed by The Divine. I am deeply humbled as I contemplate and embrace the mystery of Oneness with The Divine, that reveals itself through me. I choose to be a drop that ripples outward with a positive message.

And so I relax into Oneness with The Divine allowing all that is Good to fill every cell of my being.

IT IS DONE! IT IS COMPLETE! AND SO IT IS! Amen.

Joy Lynn Hertz is a Practioner at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #thedivine #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+1
RE: THE DIVINE
7/10/2015 1:54:27 PM
Richard, thank you for your consistent sharing. This morning I have been confirmed active in the Veterans Choice Program. This reconnects me back with my family physician [since 1988] as my primary care health provider over the team in the Veterans Healthcare system. I was so elated with this BLESSING, I cried. ~~~ Keep Sharing my Brother in Christ ~~~
+0
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: THE DIVINE
7/11/2015 1:24:51 PM
Jan,

That is wonderful. I am so glad for you. May you have a blessed year!

Richard
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!