Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
My Peace, I Give Unto You
7/8/2015 1:54:49 PM

The Daily Prayer 07.08.2015
My Peace, I Give Unto You
‎Lovater H. Jones, RScP

Lovater H. Jones, RScP

“Peace I leave with you; my own Peace I give you; not as the world gives, I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled and do not be afraid.” John 14:27

“I wrap myself in the mantle of Love and fall asleep, filled with Peace. Through the long night Peace remains with me, and at the breaking of the new day I shall still be filled with Life and Love. I shall go forth into the new day confident and happy.”

Ernest S. Holmes

The Science of Mind

The hallmark of Science of Mind/Religious Science is the practice of Affirmative Prayer. Therefore, I affirm:

Even in the midst of the hustle and bustle of my daily activities or the noise of a busy workplace or any other chaotic situation, I am undisturbed. I remind myself that I am wrapped in the mantle of Love and filled with Peace. I AM confident! I AM happy! I AM poised! I rest in the “arms” of Love. There is an Inner Peace within me which allows me to separate myself, in counsciousness, from any form of discord or chaos and KNOW that I AM at PEACE. PEACE is who and what I AM! I flourish in Peace! And so it is!

Lovater H. Jones is a Practioner at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #mypeaceigiveuntoyou #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!