Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
The One Power of Good is My Life
7/7/2015 1:47:01 PM

The Daily Prayer 07.07.2015
“The One Power of Good is My Life”
‎Rev Ginger Young, Minister

Rev. Ginger Young, Assistant Minister

In this moment I remember there is One Power that is all. This Power is Infinite – It is Love itself, Peace, endless Wisdom, Divine Protection……this One, infinite Power is Good. As I look at the sky, and watch the leaves of trees move from the breeze, and as I see babies smile, and people giving a hug, I remember this Power. I know it as my own mind where discovery and self-discovery are endless. This Power is forever, all, infinite and therefore me. I am then this Good – I am then Love, Peace, Wisdom. I am Divinely Protected. I am one with, and born out of this Good in and as every moment.

Knowing this, I now see with Divine eyes. I see this Good in everyone I meet. I feel this Good in all of my experiences. And in any experience where it appears that Good is absent, I remember that Good is ever present, offering me a deepening of compassion and unconditional love of self and others. Where there is pain, I find the underlying Wisdom and awareness that is offered in it, as I remember that this One Power is All – therefore It is always offering me opportunities for awakening, releasing judgment, learning to love more truly, and releasing any negative thoughts and beliefs.

As I now come into full acceptance of All being Good, I open to this day and surrender to the One Power of Love. I now allow It to inform me, guide me, and return me into my Sacred Truth of Being. In this surrender I am transformed and I am filled with the awareness of my Good and the Good of All.

I declare my day filled with Love, Wisdom, Peace and a sense of sacredness in every moment, whoever I am with, where ever I am, what ever I am doing.

I am deeply thankful for this experience of life, knowing I am Good. I release these focused words of Creation to the One Power, knowing Its Magnificence pours forth as my life.

‎ Rev. Ginger Young is Minister at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #theonepowerofgoodismylife #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!