Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Unlimited Abundance and Freedom are My Experience
7/5/2015 12:38:40 PM

The Daily Prayer 07.05.2015
“Unlimited Abundance and Freedom are My Experience”
‎Rev Martha Quintana, Senior Minister

Rev Martha Quintana, Senior Minister

Loving Source, the Original Creator, is Freedom. Freedom is its nature because it cannot be contained. Freedom is Boundless, Absolute Truth, and Unfettered Love. It shows itself in all ways always and knows Itself through all of its creation. It knows Itself in Magnificent Abundance, Unlimited Beauty, and Unbridled Happiness. Freedom exists solely for the experience of knowing Life so completely and so intimately that All is Experienced.

In this moment I call forth my own freedom and I understand, as I do, I live my own life in my own way. I live as God intended, and I live as I intended. The whole of life is already complete within me so all that is left is my own experience of it. I am the one I have been waiting for, and I am the one I experience so completely and deeply that it cannot be denied. I am that one. I live, breathe, and know that my next step and my next are always known in my soul. I am the one I have seen again and again. Each time I look into another’s eyes, I see myself. Whenever I experience my life I see myself. When I am quiet in the still of night, I see myself. I am enough. This is the essence of freedom for myself and for everyone who reads this prayer.

In this moment, I affirm and declare the freedom of abundance. Everywhere I look, everything I see, all that I experience is vast and uncountable. Every person who is in any way associated with the Rio Grande Center lives a life of riches, happiness, and abundance. The Rio Grande Center’s coffers are overflowing and all of its resources are so vast they are uncountable. The Center moves with ease, delivers its services with a divine flow, and knows itself so completely that every single person who arrives on its doorstep is welcomed with open arms. Every member of this Spiritual Community derives exactly what he or she desires, and all of us live in peace, abundance, harmony, and love.

I am so grateful. I give thanks for Freedom’s mental equivalent and know abundance and peace. I give thanks for the Rio Grande Center and its abundance. I give thanks for all of its members and for all the desires that are fulfilled. I am grateful for the amazing Sunday Service, wonderful Adult Ed Program, incredible Youth Program, Bookstore, for all of the human, financial, and community resources that converge on our Center. I am in love with all of it and I am so happy.

With a grateful heart, I release my word knowing that it cannot come back to me void.

And So It Is. Amen.

‎ Rev. Martha Quintana is Senior Minister at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #unlimitedabundanceandfreedom #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!