Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
The World Operated in Sync with our Highest Energy
7/2/2015 1:12:00 PM

The Daily Prayer 07.02.2015
“The World Operates in Sync with our Highest Energy”
‎Glenn Buckland, RScP

Glenn Buckland, RScP

Right now, every person on the planet shares the exact same desire to feel Love, receive Love and express Love. Even the most isolated among us yearns to connect deeply within their own soul to a Truth and a Power that is bigger than they are. That Energy Presence, or God is present always for anyone with an open mind and heart to receive it.

God is the Energy of Life and makes up all things. It is present everywhere at all times. There is nothing that exists that is not this Energy some call God. God is Grace, Benevolence, unconditional Love that only says YES! Everything is held in it’s perfection within the One mind of God. Peace, Understanding, Friendship, Co-Existence, Sharing, Loving, Giving and Kindness are all attributes of God.

Since it is ALL God and I am here, I am a part of this magnificent thing. And because there is only One Life, every other person is a unique part of this Oneness too. There is no one outside of this energy. Every person is contained within this One Divine Energy of Love.

Today I recognize 7 billion people on this home we call Earth co-existing in harmony. We are a population of Loving, Giving, Benevolent expressions of God all working together to create a world that works for everyone. Opinions and ideas shift and evolve through a graceful acceptance that every path is the path. Without exception, our planet and all it’s inhabitants heal and prosper, together. We work for one another toward the common good of all. There is no separation, no division, only a planet full of loving people connecting in Love and Truth for the betterment of all.

I’m so grateful to be a part of this magnificent experience. I’m thankful for every person on this planet, without exception. I give thanks for all of it knowing every experience brings each of us closer to God, Alignment, Unconditional Love and Peace.

I release my word to the action of the Law where my prayer is received and activated into reality. It is here, it is now. And so it is.

‎ Glenn Buckland is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #theworldoperatesinsyncwithourhighestenergy #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+2
Agnes Kivuvani

299 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: The World Operated in Sync with our Highest Energy
7/2/2015 2:13:03 PM
Thank you for sharinng this.
Agnes - Certified eBusiness Consultant ==> Call me at 240-481-5648
+1
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: The World Operated in Sync with our Highest Energy
7/4/2015 1:42:51 PM
Bethesda,

Your Welcome! I will let Glenn know that you liked it. Have a wonderful 4th of July!

Rich
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!