Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Facebook to Facebook
7/1/2015 9:54:46 PM
Jackie, you are not allowed to post links to wall posts as they could be considered advertising. You can, however, post links in forums. If you notice, I have page links in many of my forum posts. Check other forums and you will find page links as well.

Also, on the formatting bar above the post you will find a linking button. I'm sure if they did not want you to list url's in the forums, they would not include this button.

Finally, look at the bottom of this post. You will find a link to my website. You can do this too. Just update your forum signature in your profile. That reminds me, I need to update my signature to include my social sites :)

Hope this helps.
+0
7/1/2015 11:24:35 PM
Thanks for the advice .. My website is attached to my signature on here, as well
Take care of the temple God gave you at www.defyageprocess.jeunesseglobal.com
+0
7/2/2015 12:25:13 AM
I am here to help you

I believe helping you will benefit me in the long run
In your signature page try this.
<a href="your websit url/" rel="nofollow">Your Title or Website info</a>

Replace "your website url" with a link to your website. Replace "Your title or Website info" with whatever you want!
again

<a href="your websit url/" rel="nofollow">Your Title or Website info</a>

Once you learn, you will never forget

Hopes this helps
+1
7/2/2015 12:54:08 AM
 Jackie, you can post URLs in forums You own, it is considered SPAM if you post them anywhere else .. you are welcome to post URLs on my published web site "Jaz Network Cash"
+0
7/2/2015 12:55:52 AM
Yes, it is better to have web linked, to community signature.
Quote:
I am here to help you

I believe helping you will benefit me in the long run
In your signature page try this.
Your Title or Website info

Replace "your website url" with a link to your website. Replace "Your title or Website info" with whatever you want!
again

Your Title or Website info

Once you learn, you will never forget

Hopes this helps
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!