Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
God is Peace
7/1/2015 12:47:37 PM

The Daily Prayer 07.01.2015
“God is Peace”
‎Nancy Bowers, RScP

Nancy Bowers, RScP

God, the One Life, Spirit, Source Energy is Peace. It worries about nothing for Being All There Is, It knows there is nothing to fret about. God, being only Love, knows that all is Perfect. The past is no more; the future is mere possibility, but the Truth of Being is NOW. This moment. And this moment all is Sublime.

In this moment, I recognize that the truth of who and what I am is that sinless, guiltless child of the Divine. No past, no future, just energy connected to Source energy. In this NOW moment, I feel my connection; I know who I am. In this NOW moment, I feel your connection; I know who you are. I know that you and I are one. One essence connected to Source Energy; perfect expressions of love and peace.

And so recognizing the truth of who and what we both are, what we all are, I affirm for us the Peace of God. I affirm consciousness that recognizes how peaceful NOW is. I affirm awareness that drinks in the beauty of simply being, here in this God Space, where Peace eclipses everything unlike itself; where Joy is the Soul possibility; where Love is the only currency that exists. Right here, right now, all there is is peace. No guilt, no shame, no judgment, no retribution to be exacted. All there is is love and it is soothing; it is nourishing; it is ecstasy.

So I give thanks; thanks for the awareness of NOW, of this peace that eclipses any ideas that there is something else present. God is NOW and in that NOWNESS peace rules my heart and sets me free and I am in love with the world. I am in love with being and grateful, so very grateful for this God Space where only Peace resides.

I release my prayer: God always had my back. I am as worry-free as Source, for it is already done. I open to the possibilities God brings my way knowing I am on the verge of being wowed. God is so amazing. Doesn’t it make your heart sing? I can’t wait to see how peacefully life unfolds. And So It Is. Amen.

Nancy Bowers is a Practitioner at the Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #godispeace #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!