Menu

Promote
Dwight Bryce

925 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
NEW FORUM ALERT: Online VS. Offline Marketing
6/30/2015 4:55:59 AM

ATTENTION FORUM MEMBERS: We will be Discussing Different ways ..Both ONLINE and OFFLINE of getting the word out about your business in this Economy..The New Economy..In ANY Economy..in the new forum.. Online vs. Offline Marketing Techniques
Here: ONLINE VS. OFFLINE

In Success!
Dwight Bryce
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/562257/Online-VS-Offline-Marketing-Techniques.aspx?flag=1116385#.VZIWZ1JFut8
New Reply
+0
Dwight Bryce

925 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: NEW FORUM ALERT: Doubling your Social Media Followers
10/8/2015 10:29:48 AM

How many followers do you have NOW???

Let's Discuss!

Here: ONLINE VS. OFFLINE

In Success!
Dwight Bryce
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/562257/Online-VS-Offline-Marketing-Techniques.aspx?flag=1116385#.VZIWZ1JFut8
New Reply
+0
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: NEW FORUM ALERT: Doubling your Social Media Followers
10/15/2015 1:18:07 AM
Why Social Media Is Bad For Home Based Business
Please see my personal 100% Money Back Guarantee at the end of this message.

How To Do Quick Little Surveys & Earn Some Big Paychecks

These little surveys have proven to be a real good way to promote EZProfit100. We have 3 to work with now. If you sponsor 4 people that way, and teach them to duplicate your efforts & do their own surveys (and pass 2 people each up to you) that will generate 8 of those $100 paychecks for you, and you will be building a real strong foundation for your business at the same time. Duplication is the name of the game if you want to earn the BIG Paychecks! And that little survey is an easy thing to duplicate. I am going to outline how to do that survey below. If you will do this, you can set yourself up to earn those Big Paychecks! Notice that I said "Will" not "Can. (Almost) anyone can do it. It is just a matter of choice.

Now, I know that most people today spend a lot of time texting back and forth and staying in touch on facebook and other social media. People are forgetting how to communicate in person. Seldom even talk to each other on the phone. Especially the young folks. Listen to this 4 minute video to see how bad that really is.

What about you?

If you can actually talk to someone in person, and show this to them, you can make some money. You don't have to be a salesperson. Just make contact and give them the information. How many of those $100 paychecks would you like to have coming in?

Survey 3- Handout From Your Sponsor. How Much Do You Trust The government.

I think this is probably the best one. As with the first two surveys, you should do this survey with people you know first. Family, friends, neighbors, people you know at work. The handout here is only one page and has 14 questions on it about how much we trust the government to tell us the truth on a wide range of important subjects. NOTE: If they answer, yes to the last question while doing this survey, we also give them a copy of the same 3 page handout we use in survey two, AND a copy of “ How To Do Quick Little Surveys & Earn Some Big Paychecks”. All of that is available from your sponsor when you sign up.

The Approach.

Excuse me Sir/Mam, can I talk to you for just a minute? (And then continue right away with) - I an handing out this little survey today about how much we trust the government and I would like to give you a copy of that so you can take it home and look it later. Would that be O.K. with you? And if they say yes, continue with: Good. Before I do that, can I ask you one more question.

And if they say yes, then I took out a $100 bill, hold it out close to then and say: Now, bear with me for just a minute. This is just an example but I need to ask you this, can you identify that? And if they hesitate to say anything, I say: That is not a trick question. Just take a look and tell me what you see. After they identify it as a $100 bill, I continue with: What if I told you that I could show you how to have 3 or 4 of those $100 bills coming in to you each and every Friday and possibly a whole lot more, and all you have to do is do this same little survey with at least 4 people you know. Family & Friends, neighbors, people you work with. That kind of thing. Is that something you would like to know more about?

And if they say yes, I hand them a copy of the same 3 page handout we use in survey two, AND a copy of “ How To Do Quick Little Surveys & Earn Some Big Paychecks” and say: This will tell you all about it. Take it home and and look it over and if you have any questions, give me a call. Then I point out that my website and contact information were on the back page of the letter and say: Thank you for taking the time to do this survey. Have a good one.

Listen To This:

24 hour 5 minute recorded introduction message; (760) 569-6610

NOTE: You can mail postcards or flyers as described in the introduction message above, you can promote online like I am doing here or you can do some quick little two minute surveys in your local area. Duplication is the name of the game if you want to earn the BIG Paychecks! And that little survey is an easy thing to duplicate.

My personal 100% Money Back Guarantee!

Get registered with the company within the next 3 days and spend up to a full 10 days to study it from the inside to see whether or not you think this is going to work for you. Do a couple of surveys with people you know to see how it feels. Then if at the end of 10 days you are not completely satisfied, I will refund your money. Oh, wait. I forgot. You don't have to spend one red cent to check this out, because you get a free 30 day trial membership.

Click below to register for your Free 30 day trial membership!

See you on the inside.

Don Evans

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!