Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Earn Your Financial Freedom
7/24/2015 9:09:13 PM
Just Tweeted:

Get ready to , ! Tag 3 more people you want to see at !
=========================================
Now, Steve and Becky started this thread and Cleveland is not Maui...but since we are a global communitee I thought it would be good to throw in this option. If you are anywhere near Cleveland, August 12 -1, 2015, Lets make this happen. Let's start putting a plan together to meet even if just for a cup of coffee, breakfast, lunch or dinner.

You want financial freedom? Come and share your thoughts...share them now. Click on

at the bottom of this post.

Quote:
Work with Steve and Becky Harper to earn yourSteve & Becky Maui trip in 2016.

Quote:
Hi Steve and Becky,Steve and Becky's profile

I went to Maui on R&R (rest and recuperation) from Vietnam 1n 1967. Awesome trip! I would love to go again and I am willing to work (earn) for it. What is the next step? Maybe we could turn it into an Adlandpro friends hangout.

Ken and ElaineKen and Elaine

Quote:
I was under the impression this was a community get together offering. Like LinkedIn does. I am good on earnings. Thanks for the invitation.

Thanks Jan (aka) Jaz Green for your interest.Jan's profile
As you will see....interest is gathering in getting together.

Quote:
Ken,
Love the idea of a hangout as I love to meet people from other parts of the Globe. CosmosHowever it is a little difficult for me as I am in Jamaica and have traveled for another event. Thanks for the invite.
Cosmos

Quote:
Love the idea and if i lived closer i would certainly be there.Michelle's profile
I would be coming from Australia.
Thank you so much for the invite

Thanks Michelle

Quote:
wow this is great, am much and am interested in this

Thanks Gbadebo Michea

Quote:

Please tell me more? Sounds like lots of fun and rewarding. Looking too be financially free.

Thanks,

Lillian Lillian's profile

Thanks Lillian for your interest.

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!