Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
My Connection with God
6/23/2015 12:58:20 PM

The Daily Prayer 06.23.2015
“My Connection with God”
Teresa Greco

Spirit is the green in the leaf, the red in the rose and the magnificence of the infant as they grow in wonder and delight.

As I wander through my day I am renewed as I feel my Connection with God and experience the Ease I know as God. I contemplate my oneness with this Grace and rediscover myself as Perfection, Love and Awe and know that my unity with Spirit is ever present.

With Clarity I know that all that I am and all that I desire is my birthright and my openness to this Strength and Support is always with me as I open my heart to the knowledge that Spirit is the Silence that knows my deepest yearnings and fulfills my heartfelt requests.

I live in gratitude for all that I have and ever will have. My opportunities for abundance are limitless and with humility and thanks I live in gratefulness for my enjoyment with this Universal Intelligence.

I joyfully and gratefully release my acceptance of the Power of Good that is God and know that all is well in my life. And, so it is.

Teresa Greco

Rio Grande Center for Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Share The Love by adding this post your social networks.

#God #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL #scienceofmind #religiousscience

+1